Broncos players poop on Tebow...From the NY POST

whodeawhodat

Jets fans may be focused on Mark Sanchez and Greg McElroy right now, but that has not stopped Tim Tebow from coming under another anonymous attack.

CBSsports.com quotes anonymous Broncos players simultaneously ripping their former quarterback and saying they feel sorry for him.

"When Tim was here we saw the issues up close," the Broncos players said. "The Jets didn't, and now they are seeing the problems, too."

He added: "I feel really, really bad for Tim. He's a good person, just not an NFL quarterback."

Another Bronco compared their division-winning quarterback this year – Peyton Manning – and last year's – Tebow.

"Of course we're comparing this year to last year," said the player. "This year we won the division with four games left. That's all Peyton Manning. If Tebow was here, we'd still be squeaking out wins, or losing games we shouldn't be losing. The division would be coming down to the last game.

"I've been following Tim in New York and I feel horrible for him. Everyone here, I think, wants the best for him. He's a good guy. But you can't turn Tim into something he's not, and he's not really an NFL quarterback. He's more of a gimmick player."

Read more: Former Broncos teammates rip Tebow, also 'feel horrible' for him http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/former_broncos_teammates_rip_tebow_EN69glthHEycIj1fok4UhI#ixzz2E1IKWS1C

Even weirder is the silence of the Tebow fans today. Either they are:

1. shell shocked about Tebow being inactive and missing his shot at replacing Mark

2. busy plotting something HUGE for the Jax game

3. abstaining from commenting on something they didnt see since they didnt watch the game after Tebow was deactivated

Its fair...its just unnecessary. He's irrelevant. He doesnt even play, yet people still feel the need to comment or have an opinion about him.

You dont find that strange?

Hater.

To be fair, I think a lot of this comes from reporters looking for stuff to write about so they ask players and players are usually too stupid to say no comment or tell the reporter what they are saying is completely off the record.

1. shell shocked about Tebow being inactive and missing his shot at replacing Mark

3. abstaining from commenting on something they didnt see since they didnt watch the game after Tebow was deactivated

They were all the people bitching and moaning about McElroy yesterday and telling everyone why it was so awful for anyone to dare be happy about Sanchez getting pulled for him. It's as clear as day that the Jets made the deliberate decision to want no part of Tebow starting, so there's only so much they can really say supporting Tebow at this point, so that's the route they're taking instead.

Its fair...its just unnecessary. He's irrelevant. He doesnt even play, yet people still feel the need to comment or have an opinion about him.

You dont find that strange?

Hater.

I agree with you.

Despite your egregious stupidity.

What? Getting sh*t-talked for playing like crap? I think it's fair to say that's a pretty long list he's joined there.

He's irrelevant but people keep him relevant by talking about him. Its weird.

Exactly. I didn't hear JiF complaining when Anonymous Jet called Pennington an "egg."

Pennington was a starting QB at the time. Tebow doest even play. Big difference.

Hater

They were all the people bitching and moaning about McElroy yesterday and telling everyone why it was so awful for anyone to dare be happy about Sanchez getting pulled for him. It's as clear as day that the Jets made the deliberate decision to want no part of Tebow starting, so there's only so much they can really say supporting Tebow at this point, so that's the route they're taking instead.

meh i think the pro tebow guys were a lot of pro sanchez sucks guys. As long as its not sanchez out there cant really complain

4. Or they have been banned from the sight for being annoying dooshes

He's irrelevant but people keep him relevant by talking about him. Its weird.

Pennington was a starting QB at the time. Tebow doest even play. Big difference.

Hater

I won't disagree with you, but that's really all the medias doing across the board. It started last year the endless felating of Tebow we had to deal with non-stop from the media when everyone with an ounce of football knowledge knew better than to buy the heap of crap they were selling. Then ever since he came to the Jets, they've been endlessly talking about him, whether it's his role in the wildcat, the possibility of him taking over for Sanchez, the number of snaps he was getting, what he was doing as the personal punt protector or even just pointlessly talking about him as his ass was sitting down on the bench. The media has spent more time talking about him than pretty much any player on the Jets outside of Sanchez. When you combine that with the fact that he's a backup and not a particularly good QB, you end up with not just fans, but a league full of players (be it past or current teammates) who are sick and tired of hearing about him. The media then takes advantage of that to spend even more time talking about Tebow when they can manage to nag someone into bitching about him. It's a vicious cycle.

Sucks for Tebow, but is expected considering how much ESPN and other media types have hyped him.

On an interesting note, the Broncos now are top 10 in every defensive category this season. They've improved dramatically over last year. Wonder if not having all those 3 & outs (Tebow led NFL with 3 & outs last year) has helped them?

meh i think the pro tebow guys were a lot of pro sanchez sucks guys. As long as its not sanchez out there cant really complain

I'm talking about those guys who were Pro-Tebow first and foremost before anything else regarding the Jets, not those who just wanted Sanchez benched for anyone. So when the team did everything short of come out and say they thought Tebow sucked ass, those guys got all butthurt about it.

I dont follow the broncos but I dont think much changed, personel wise, on the offe

Sucks for Tebow, but is expected considering how much ESPN and other media types have hyped him.

On an interesting note, the Broncos now are top 10 in every defensive category this season. They've improved dramatically over last year. Wonder if not having all those 3 & outs (Tebow led NFL with 3 & outs last year) has helped them?

I dont follow the broncos but I dont think much changed, personel wise, on their offense besides manning. all things considered, this may be the strongest evidence that we are in a QB driven league. As for defense, I thought that they had a very good defense and gave the defense much more respect than Tebow for winning games and probably deserved it.

Ran outta itch ointment

Tebowtime was annoying, like any Tebow first, team second, fan but I thought his insult at Courtney was a fake, 1/2 insult. Like a phoney 3rd grade insult, shut up poopy face. I thought that others(read mods) reaction to it was much more, not sure the right word, not good?

Tebowtime was annoying, like any Tebow first, team second, fan but I thought his insult at Courtney was a fake, 1/2 insult. Like a phoney 3rd grade insult, shut up poopy face. I thought that others(read mods) reaction to it was much more, not sure the right word, not good?

He wasn't banned for that.

Leonhard and Elam??

Archived