Broncos players poop on Tebow...From the NY POST

whodeawhodat

Poor kid. Has anyone ever got treatment like this before in the history of sports? So weird.

I don't understand all of the hate related to Tebow. He isn't a prototypical passer, I get it but at the same time all he does is win.

He has never had an offense designed for him at the NFL level with a full off-season to work with it. In limited time last season he took a pretty lousy Broncos team to the playoffs and beat the defending AFC champions in the playoffs. I'd really like to see him get a chance in the NFL just to see what he can do.

Even weirder is the silence of the Tebow fans today. Either they are:

1. shell shocked about Tebow being inactive and missing his shot at replacing Mark

2. busy plotting something HUGE for the Jax game

3. abstaining from commenting on something they didnt see since they didnt watch the game after Tebow was deactivated

The Tebow fans don't care. The Jets have showed that they flat out suck and anyone that thinks McElroy is worth a damn is fooling himself. At best G-Mac is Kyle Orton light. He has a weak arm and will get picked plenty over the next few weeks. In 2013 Tebow will be starting on another team that will be better than this Jets team, a team with a clueless coach, a bunch of over rated players and two crappy QBs, Sanchez and McElroy.

Sucks for Tebow, but is expected considering how much ESPN and other media types have hyped him.

On an interesting note, the Broncos now are top 10 in every defensive category this season. They've improved dramatically over last year. Wonder if not having all those 3 & outs (Tebow led NFL with 3 & outs last year) has helped them?

They have Peyton man in dude, no one is arguing that TT is in his class but he is certainly better than some of the garbage QBs starting in the NFL today. If the kid for Arizona didn't open your eyes to that, or to the fact that sometimes these coaches don't always know who the best QB is at game time even on their team then you're blind. That kid sucked.

The Tebow fans don't care. The Jets have showed that they flat out suck and anyone that thinks McElroy is worth a damn is fooling himself. At best G-Mac is Kyle Orton light. He has a weak arm and will get picked plenty over the next few weeks. In 2013 Tebow will be starting on another team that will be better than this Jets team, a team with a clueless coach, a bunch of over rated players and two crappy QBs, Sanchez and McElroy.

Is that where you'll be posting?

Cool!

Is that where you'll be posting?

Cool!

No, I'll post right here. I lived in NY for a couple of years and pulled for the Jets when I did. I got excited when Tebow was traded here. its turnig out to hve been a bad choice, choosing the Jets over the Giants.

No, I'll post right here. I lived in NY for a couple of years and pulled for the Jets when I did. I got excited when Tebow was traded here. its turnig out to hve been a bad choice, choosing the Jets over the Giants.

o_0

Just trade him away to Jacksonville next season, regardless of what they offer. He will get more then enough of chances in his hometown and finally will be out of excuses should he "most likely" fail.

My frustration with Tebow is that no one on the Jets is trying to turn him into a tight end. Get him a great pair of gloves, throw a couple short passes and allow him to barrel over defenders for 1st downs. This is most likely the path New England will take should they be able to grab him.

It's clearly the position he was meant for....

Sat through that entire game at the Stadium yesterday. Wilkerson is a beast. Landry is really good. The rest of the defense is meh. Lindley was that bad. I saw Palko live last year and a Lindley made him look like Johnny Unitas. We still have no sign of a conventional pass rush. Ellis and Coples dont play. I wouldnt go nuts over the defense yesterday.

I think it's gotta be the virgin thing at this point. Dudes can handle other dudes being religious and even being much better people, but being above the notion of getting your dick wet never seems to sit right. I get it. Not saying it makes it right, but the whole "f that dude, he won't put his P in a V" insecurity, I can understand that one.

Archived