What if: Vick to the Jets?

stoicsentry

http://bleacherrepor...e-lands-in-2013

Oh no. Oh God, no. Oh, God, please, no.

Idiots at Bleacher Report put the odds at 5/1 that Vick goes to the Jets.

The Philadelphia Eagles have announced that rookie quarterback Nick Foles will start for their last four games of the season. It's a move that leaves 32-year-old Michael Vick on the bench and with little hope for his future in eastern Pennsylvania.

Eagles head coach Andy Reid is all but finished in Philly, and one is left to presume that Vick won't be too far behind in following him out the door.

Despite Vick's early turnover issues in the first half of the season (I counted 14 in his first eight games), one could make the case that Vick's NFL career isn't quite dead yet.

There are plenty of NFL teams out there that could use a quarterback. Just off the top of my head, Arizona, Kansas City, and the New York Jets have all had well-documented quarterback issues in recent years. Can you think of any others?

Join me and NFL Lead Blogger Aaron Nagler as we lay our odds on where Michael Vick will play football in 2013 in our latest video debate. Enjoy our hot takes in the video above and leave your own commentary below. As always, thanks for watching

http://bleacherrepor...e-lands-in-2013

Oh no. Oh God, no. Oh, God, please, no.

Idiots at Bleacher Report put the odds at 5/1 that Vick goes to the Jets.

With Woody's obsession with a big name at QB this would not surprise me in the least.

Nothing wrong with wanting the big name QB, but Woody, and the rest of the Jets Organizations opinions on who is a big name QB who is the right guy for the Jets IS a big problem, and I don't see that changing any tine soon.

I still don't see what would be so bad as long as it's on a one year prove-yourself-deal. Bring him in to compete with sanchez , McElroy and hopefully the rookie we drafted and let the winner start. If he doesn't clearly win the competition then you can easily let him go. However, if he does win, you can sit GMC or the rookie for a year while developing some other players and hopefully winning some football games in between. Whatever it is, it's certainly better than having sanchez as your starting QB. The only caveat is that if he plays well you don't sign him to a long term contract, you just let him walk.

I still don't see what would be so bad as long as it's on a one year prove-yourself-deal. Bring him in to compete with sanchez , McElroy and hopefully the rookie we drafted and let the winner start. If he doesn't clearly win the competition then you can easily let him go. However, if he does win, you can sit GMC or the rookie for a year while developing some other players and hopefully winning some football games in between. Whatever it is, it's certainly better than having sanchez as your starting QB. The only caveat is that if he plays well you don't sign him to a long term contract, you just let him walk.

Don't want the dog killer anywhere near our team. Even if he was in 2010 form.

Get a pick for Tebow

Get a pick for Harris

Get a pick for Pouha

Package Sanchez/Revis for pick(s)

Keep Cro/Coples/Davis/Ellis/Mo

Resign Landry/Devito

Vick gets a one year incentive laden contract.

SIGN THE BEAST...KILLER!

I say bring him in!

We already have the white Vick. Now we can get the black Tebow! What a 1-2 punch that will be! And they're both lefties!

Oh wait... Woody hates the left. This move will never happen.

Devito is hardly a counterpart to Vick with difference in skin pigmentation.

Don't really see why everyone's bitching. Next year draft class sucks, and Vick would be an improvement at what we currently have in the qb section. No long term deal though.

vick's injury history has been frightening. Most recently he's been unable to pass concussion tests over multiple weeks. Both he and Shady had terrible knocks where they couldn't pass level 1 for a while after it happened.

The Jets current QB's might suck balls but at least they can all stand sunlight.

Archived