Schefter - Sanchez playing

aec4

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't he get any reps? They knew he was going to be the backup. I'm sure he got some reps. He's been in this offense as long as anyone and with the team longer than Tebow.

Yo! mon. Something like that.

yo bro - you saying he gets to throw at the 1st string mo's? Don't tink dats so but it's important to do dat, no?

I think Rex and Sanchez should take a brief vacation and really think this over. Do you want to win or keep losing with Sanchez? Nothing personal, but I am tired of the Giants fans(aka my friends) with bragging rights and me making excuses. Come on, Rex. There is no I in TEAM!!!

i am coming to grips with it and it wouldn't shock me to see sanchito have a huge day on Sunday. or at least a competent day.

Yeah I hear you. I think he will. Still doesn't solve the problem. I want to believe in this kid, I really do. These stupid mistakes have to disappear immediately though.

Yeah I hear you. I think he will. Still doesn't solve the problem. I want to believe in this kid, I really do. These stupid mistakes have to disappear immediately though.

i WISH he has a huge game this week....i mean we ARE playing a team that might be even crappier than us

but sadly a part of me expects Sanchez to keep the JAguars in the game.....and i HATE being a glass-half-empty fan. that's not my DNA to be a negative guy like that!

Archived