If you were forced to eat at one of the following restaurants, which would you choose?

Blackout

??  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Applebees
    • 99's
    • Ruby Tuesdays
    • Pizzaria Uno
    • TGI Fridies
    • Chilli's

I tried getting with an Uno's barmaid and her boyfriend found out about it so it's all awkward now and I don't go there anymore. Food's good there, though.

You should have let her stroke your.... hair

The 99 is a chain restaurant from New England now invading upstate new york and connecticut. they are owned by o'charley's and will likely be expanding to metro NY in the future...

My vote since I've eaten at all of them:

Applebee's. Its got a menu with lots of decent meals. In my old job, we ate out at least 1-2x a week and it was always chain places. And this one was one where everyone got something they like.

My vote if I was recommending a place for others: Fridays. Went there over vacation 2 weeks ago and they have a pretty nice menu, but nothing particular that i was crazy about. And they've taken down most of the crazy crap on their walls.

crap.jpg

The 99- Meh food. Ridiculously small portions for a chain-casual restaurant. Service is terrible, no matter the location. Its almost as bad as Friendlys service. Once you place an order, your server disappears until your food arrives 20 min later. hello?? This iced tea cost me $3.00. I want at least 3 refills! Best part about "The 99"? Free popcorn. Brings me back to my childhood at Ground Round. And if you're extra nice, ask for the cheese and cracker spread too!

Ruby Tuesday- High expectations.. Low results. Never had a good meal here. And thats sad when you love ground animals. Plus I hate their stupid square and rectangle plates. Stop acting like you're some high class joint. You're not. Give me my ground animal on a round plate like I deserve!

Uno's- Mostly go for lunch since the wife doesnt like their pizza. Give high marks for their soup and sandwich. Mucho disappointed when they stopped serving tortilla chips with the sandwich. How much does a few f#cking tortilla chips cost you bastards??? F#ck you. Now I have to eat more soup (or is it drink soup?? I dont know...)

Chili's- Always a close runner up to Applebees. Always liked their ribs until I had real ribs. Now they make me sh!t uncontrollably. Burgers are good though... tastes like they actually make the burgers there instead of some preformed sh!t... like I got when I went to Busch Gardens in Tampa. $9.50 for a bacon cheeseburger? And its a mediocre preformed patty? I shoulda sh!t on the meerkats that were watching me eat this hideous burger. Only reason I got it was for an extra $10.00 it was all you can eat & drink (soda/water) and f#ck... I can drink $10.00 of soda and water and eat about $40.00 "worth" of food. I was successful, but would have had a better day just visiting Wendy's locations throughout tampa and ordering off the dollar menu and watching the animals of the tampa/st pete area.

And thats it for my restaurant review. My eatery evaluation is complete. May you all die a horrible death due to eating at these horrendous chain restaurants.

So dey like Beef Steak Charlie's minus da beer, wine and sangria yo!

Very similar, but they had bigger shrimp. This was from when I was around 10-15 years old and my Dad doesn't drink so we didn't care about beer, wine or sangria. We were all about the shrimp. I can't even tell you what I would get for dinner because we were so busy pounding pounds of shrimp. They were out by Kings Plaza. Done up like a castle. The thing that reminded me of them was the suit of armor behind Mo in LBS' picture. "That man ate all our shrimp and two plastic lobsters!" "'Tis no man! 'Tis a remorseless eating machine!"

Very similar, but they had bigger shrimp. This was from when I was around 10-15 years old and my Dad doesn't drink so we didn't care about beer, wine or sangria. We were all about the shrimp. I can't even tell you what I would get for dinner because we were so busy pounding pounds of shrimp. They were out by Kings Plaza. Done up like a castle. The thing that reminded me of them was the suit of armor behind Mo in LBS' picture. "That man ate all our shrimp and two plastic lobsters!" "'Tis no man! 'Tis a remorseless eating machine!"

tumblr_m7mylfWieV1ruxwvqo1_500.png

Actually ... my great , great , great , great grandma was a gypsy lol

She sounds really great yo!

I'm sure she was awesome bro.

They aren't supposed to be called gypsy anymore. The current politically correct term is Roma.

I used to just take da whole giant glass bowl of shrimp over to my table, ice and all yo!

They used to bring it our table sometimes. I think the whole purpose was that they were so slow with their service. They could probably cover the whole place with one waiter. We were nose deep in shrimp shells, so what the hell did we care?

They aren't supposed to be called gypsy anymore. The current politically correct term is Roma.

They used to bring it our table sometimes. I think the whole purpose was that they were so slow with their service. They could probably cover the whole place with one waiter. We were nose deep in shrimp shells, so what the hell did we care?

Yea but she was a Gypsy eons ago so the term would still be applicable since it's not someone who is currently gypsy ... NO ?!

Yea but she was a Gypsy eons ago so the term would still be applicable since it's not someone who is currently gypsy ... NO ?!

I don't think so. Think about the other politically correct changes in terminology. Do you think it would be proper to refer to people of other races by the old terms?

Roadhouses down here are like that, but with peanuts instead of shrimps yo!

Not quite the same effect.

Archived