Jets vs. Jaguars predictions

faba

The Jaguars own the Jets. 3-6 all time vs. them. The Jets have never won in Jax. 3 total meetings in Jax and the Jets have produced a total of 20pts. (17, 3, 0). I was there for the 41-0 drubbing and almost fought an entire section of Jags fans. And Sanchez is starting?

Jags - 13

Jets - 6

The lock of the week.

It's gonna be sunny and 80 degrees Sunday.

He was talking about last week. Please try to keep up.

Get ready to be heckled all game and to hear J.E.T.S. Sucks Sucks Sucks over and over again, along with move those chains chants as Henne dices up the Jets defense.

We werent in the front row the last time the Jets were there? You witnessed that mess. It will happen again.

Yeah, except they didn't do that. The only person who was yelling during that game was you yelling at people because you bought counterfeit tickets.

The Jaguar fans around me were actually very friendly and empathetic. The woman sitting behind me kept patting me on the back and apologizing to me every time Pennington threw a pick.

Yeah, except they didn't do that. The only person who was yelling during that game was you yelling at people because you bought counterfeit tickets.

The Jaguar fans around me were actually very friendly and empathetic. The woman sitting behind me kept patting me on the back and apologizing to me every time Pennington threw a pick.

Liar. Thats now what happened at all. lol

Archived