• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Oh, I get it.. you're one of those people who think to really be a "fan" you have to be stuck with them, even when they fire the good coach, and buy the sh*tty player, and hire the scum, and release the star...etc.. Not me.
Something about maturity just automatically stops the self mutilating behavior.. it might not come to you, though..some people know EVERYTHiNG.. then , they grow up.

Im one of those people who thinks being a fan means watching the games, following the team... you know... BEING A FANATIC.

You're more of a casual fan. One who tunes in when they have a reason to. If thats what you want, fine by me. My life doesnt change one tiny bit because of how you root for a team.

And maturity has nothing to do with being a fan or not. I guess my 68yr old father has never matured in your eyes since he's been a die hard since they began.

I never claimed to know ANYTHING, no less EVERYTHING. Only pompous assh0les like you like to throw stupid phrases like that out there to belittle and demean. For someone to claims to know maturity, its amazing how you've shown none here at JN.

And the best part about assh0les like you is you eventually disappear again never to be heard from once their reason for existence is no longer there.

Edited by Lil Bit Special, 07 December 2012 - 11:32 AM.

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#27 harts724

harts724

Tebow Hater

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

If tebow is taking over for brady then brighter days are ahead! because Teblow sucks!!!

#28 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,616 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

i really really hope belichick picks up tebow as the heir apparent to brady.

#29 drago

drago

Leon Arriba!

• Members
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

I have been playing and watching football since before you were born...

BB doesn't just wave his hand and get what he wants.. he has to have idiots like Tannenbaum pass on them first...
Hey, I am not the only one that sees BB's interest in Tebow..if it riles you up, then good.!. Who the **** are you to say I am not a JETS fan.. I was rooting for the JETS in 1964... where were you sweetness ?

Bellly has acquired every available 08 Gator he can get his hands on, it isn't that far outside the realm of possibility that eventually Tom BRady will leave the game... of course, if you have a little ittly bitty small brain, you probably can't fathom things like decades and retirement and such..or things like what brilliant minds do when left unfettered by bullsh*t.

I love that reference. Clearly in such a high skill set sport like football, playing longer, and watching the game longer, means you are better. This is why I have heard you are next up for coaching the Jets. I keep reading in the paper "fan that has played football for long time, wants Tebow, and will lead Jets to victories".

When I first started watching football in 1996, i knew it was a long road for me to catch up to great fans like that dude that thinks Cotchery is the best receiver in the NFL and yourself. I figure, once all of you old guys start dropping dead, that I will have the insite to proclaim Tebow the next great QB.

Tebow is not only the best QB in the NFL, but he is also the best person in the country. I cannot wait for this realization to become even more main stream.
[SIGPIC]http://www.jetnation.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1498&dateline=1269489637[/SIGPIC]

#30 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

I love that reference. Clearly in such a high skill set sport like football, playing longer, and watching the game longer, means you are better. This is why I have heard you are next up for coaching the Jets. I keep reading in the paper "fan that has played football for long time, wants Tebow, and will lead Jets to victories".

When I first started watching football in 1996, i knew it was a long road for me to catch up to great fans like that dude that thinks Cotchery is the best receiver in the NFL and yourself. I figure, once all of you old guys start dropping dead, that I will have the insite to proclaim Tebow the next great QB.

Tebow is not only the best QB in the NFL, but he is also the best person in the country. I cannot wait for this realization to become even more main stream.

Actually that was well thought out, but you're barking up the wrong tree.. I don't portend to know anything, but I am entitled to have an opinion, and it's okee dokee too if I have to point out to whomever the key board jockey is on the other end, that I am not some complete idiot.. in regards to the game.

Thanks for piling on.. cool, doesn't change my opinion one iota.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users