RIght so Sporano is gone next season right??

BornJetsFan1983

Sparano is a good coach - cannot judge him based on the circus we are seeing. He did a good job in Dallas as OC. Parcels swears by him. I have a friend who played for him in college who swears by him as both an x and o's guy and motivator. Jets need stability. If Rex stays Sparano stays and should stay.

Sparano is a good coach - cannot judge him based on the circus we are seeing. He did a good job in Dallas as OC. Parcels swears by him. I have a friend who played for him in college who swears by him as both an x and o's guy and motivator. Jets need stability. If Rex stays Sparano stays and should stay.

interesting, I pretty much forgot he came from Dallas (when Parcells went to Miami)

I don't think he ever was a OC until he was hired by the Jets. In Dallas he was the O-line and head asst coach. Sorry, he was a OC at BU for 4 years 1990-1994.

He was NOT the OC in Dallas, he was the OLine coach, huge difference.

He never was qualified to be an OC, this was one of the more disturbing things Rex did, hiring Sparano as OC

Archived