Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Keller Out Tomorrow

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

@nyjets: #RL Jets have downgraded TE Dustin Keller, NT Damon Harrison to out for Sunday's game at JAX.

Does this drive his price down further? Interesting to see what happens with him this offseason.

Posted · Report post

Big effin' surprise -- his nickname should be Charmin.

Posted · Report post

Remember when the Jets had no injuries and everyone was like "it's because of swagger" and also that staying healthy had no real bearing on our record because the depth was there anyway?

Posted · Report post

Remember when the Jets had no injuries and everyone was like "it's because of swagger" and also that staying healthy had no real bearing on our record because the depth was there anyway?

I thought that a prerequisite for being a Jet fan was having no memory... It keeps the history of ineptitude at bay

Posted · Report post

Sign this beast ?

Posted · Report post

Sign this beast ?

That's what I think. I expect he'll come cheap - as he should. Of course, the Jets should still be very interested in upgrading the TE position even if Keller stays. Keller would be a nice #2 (insert doody jokes, here).

Posted · Report post

Pussy.

Posted · Report post

That's what I think. I expect he'll come cheap - as he should. Of course, the Jets should still be very interested in upgrading the TE position even if Keller stays. Keller would be a nice #2 (insert doody jokes, here).

Nothing comes cheap in the Tanny era. Thats my concern. We sign him for market price to a long deal and he keeps going dow in performance to a point where the Holmes deal looks like a bargain!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Please let this walking vagina sign somewhere else and play Cumberland.

No he wouldn't. No 2 TE's can't be scared of blocking.

Edited by unbanmadmike1