***** Official NY Jets vs Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wrong on an earlier post. I said the Jets haven't beaten a winning team in 2 years. With the Colts winning their 9th game today, that means the Jets have defeated 1 winning team in 2 yrs. So, yes, that's progress.

I was wrong on an earlier post. I said the Jets haven't beaten a winning team in 2 years. With the Colts winning their 9th game today, that means the Jets have defeated 1 winning team in 2 yrs. So, yes, that's progress.

However, the Colts being a good team is actually up for debate. We were also favored in that game.

Didnt say that but the Colts have had a soft schedule and a bunch of fluky wins. Only quality win they have is the Packers.

k. I'm just in the business of "W"s and "L"s. And don't get me wrong, even if they win out... 9 wins will not have been enough.

But likewise, it's just as ridiculous to say we have to blow up the entire franchise because we're 6-7. If you didn't say that, ignore this... applies only to the numerous posters who did say it.

k. I'm just in the business of "W"s and "L"s. And don't get me wrong, even if they win out... 9 wins will not have been enough.

But likewise, it's just as ridiculous to say we have to blow up the entire franchise because we're 6-7. If you didn't say that, ignore this... applies only to the numerous posters who did say it.

I have to be honest, if you dont think this entire offense needs a complete overhaul we're watching different teams.

I have to be honest, if you dont think this entire offense needs a complete overhaul we're watching different teams.

No, of course it does. However, assuming a signing here and there - re-sign Landry, maybe fill a hole at OLB - the defense is practically set, so that's a good thing.

Unless there's a freak like JJ Watt, I would spend the entire draft on offense. The whole damn thing.

No, of course it does. However, assuming a signing here and there - re-sign Landry, maybe fill a hole at OLB - the defense is practically set, so that's a good thing.

Unless there's a freak like JJ Watt, I would spend the entire draft on offense. The whole damn thing.

You can't go into a draft like that. It's almost as bad as saying draft a "This position" in the first, without actually knowing what's on the board. Unless it's an absolute luxury pick, you go BPA, that way you can't get burned. We still have yet to address OLB in a long time and this is the year for it. Well it would have been, if it weren't for winning these meaningless games. With a JJ, damonte moore, mingo etc. our defense would finally have that aldon smith, von miller that we've needed. All that having been said, I can almost gaurantee the pick will be Chance warmack or something along those lines. Slapping the Ole lipstick on the pig.

This isn't really directed at you, it was more of a rant after your post got me on that wavelength of thinking.

Archived