***** Official NY Jets vs Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. Takes a month to get all the crap that it puts on my pc when I do that. LOL

bahah i dont have a tv in college so its only thing i can watch while i study it does have a lot of ads tho. But havnt had a problem with viruses this season lol. My biggest problem with it is i end up depressed i actually watched the game

bahah i dont have a tv in college so its only thing i can watch while i study it does have a lot of ads tho. But havnt had a problem with viruses this season lol. My biggest problem with it is i end up depressed i actually watched the game

My wife actually ask me to not watch the games this season.. LOL

So for those who hate Sanchez, why are you watching and on a jets message board? Most of you claim to know it all regarding the personel decisions... So you have no reason to watch them fail right? Or do you just like hearing yourself cry?

So for those who hate Sanchez, why are you watching and on a jets message board? Most of you claim to know it all regarding the personel decisions... So you have no reason to watch them fail right? Or do you just like hearing yourself cry?

so a fan cannot hate the coach and the management (and the QB) and still like the team? fans watch their team. if they don't they are not fans.

Like a support group. Feels easier with other people that suffer.

hating 1 player doesnt make us hate the team. You dont know anything about personel decisions either. So we are all just speculating and im speculating sanchez sucks

I'm test-marketing my desire to purchase some really valuable, yet eminently available, PSLs.

Duh. We're fans of the jets. we dont have have sunshine and rainbows shooting out of our ass. Sometimes as a fan its ok to be a negative nelly.

now cram it sister.

Archived