***** Official NY Jets vs Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our expectations? You started a thread guaranteeing they'd be 13-3.

Yes and I adjusted and now I know they are a 6-10 team that might finish average or slightly above average. Which in the grand scheme of the nfl is not bad enough to make me want them to collapse, fire everyone and get a high Draft pick.

Guys it is a below average team with a chance to over achieve and finish with an average record. The only issue here is your expectations. But rather than being happy that they might over achieve and find some bright spots along the way (like most nfl team fans would) you choose to be stereotypical doom and gloom jets fans like only a jaded jets fan can.

Written like a mother****er trying to talk himself off a cliff after dropping $30k on worthless seats.

No it just baffles me why people choose to be less happy and spread their misery as if it is a personal agenda.

Are you happy watching the product on the field?

I'm not...unfortunately, I hitched my wagon to this team many decades ago and cannot not watch...but the self entitled prick QBing my team and the dumb f@ck coach who doesn't have the sense to activate the best QB on the team makes it hard to be happy.

Yes and I adjusted and now I know they are a 6-10 team that might finish average or slightly above average. Which in the grand scheme of the nfl is not bad enough to make me want them to collapse, fire everyone and get a high Draft pick.

ooooooo your one of those people thats ok with mediocrity? ewww either be bad enough to gain or good enough to win. Being in the middle makes the jets irrelevant in the NFL. Little brother of the giants to the extreme

I dont think your use of average means what you think it means.

Written like a mother****er trying to talk himself off a cliff after dropping $30k on worthless seats.

Nope, love my seats and have had some awesome moments already I would give back. So what if they only win 16 games or so in 2 years? That is far from being in the bottom of the nfl.

Archived