Mcelroy inactive

Matt39

What a great message to send to your team, that merit means absolutely ****kng nothing.

I'm with you. They're clueless . That's one of the main reasons I don't post like I used to. We had so many locker room problems last year then you add Tebow ? Then you really don't even use him ? Anybody actually at the wheel of this ship ?

Its gotten to the point where the Jets activate and deactivate players based on the crowd.

They had to introduce Sanchez with the running backs last week for christs sakes.

Rex doesn't want to pull sanchez and this is just more proof of that. Sanchez could throw 15 picks today and not be pulled. Just the way Rex likes it. Fire the bafoon already.

Rex doesn't want to pull sanchez and this is just more proof of that. Sanchez could throw 15 picks today and not be pulled. Just the way Rex likes it. Fire the bafoon already.

Dude there's absolutely no way this is Rex. It cant be. This is the owner. There's no other way around it.

He's a fat sexual deviant but he cant be this stupid.

Ehh, by all reports it was Rex and Woody who were the ones who wanted to start McElroy. Rex has for the first time publicly stated that he doesn't believe his tenure and future is tied to that of Sanchez. All things being equal (ie. no contractual obligations), I don't think there's any way Mark starts this game.

That having been said; if we lose today and are essentially out of the playoff race, I would look to see McElroy start and be evaluated. As much as I wanted to see anybody but Sanchez start, when you're technically still in the playoff hunt, it was the only move. I disagree, but that's the move most people make. I personally hope that Sanchez struggles again and gets pulled, but we manage a win.

All the reports said that Woody wanted McElroy. This is Rex. Period. How does this move benefit Woody?

If I were to guess Woody's putting out false info. The Tebow move was his, the season is over and guess what the Jets are still relevant to the media. Without all of this nonsense we are the Browns.

Ehh, by all reports it was Rex and Woody who were the ones who wanted to start McElroy. Rex has for the first time publicly stated that he doesn't believe his tenure and future is tied to that of Sanchez. All things being equal (ie. no contractual obligations), I don't think there's any way Mark starts this game.

That having been said; if we lose today and are essentially out of the playoff race, I would look to see McElroy start and be evaluated. As much as I wanted to see anybody but Sanchez start, when you're technically still in the playoff hunt, it was the only move. I disagree, but that's the move most people make. I personally hope that Sanchez struggles again and gets pulled, but we manage a win.

BS. The fat moron would rather let sanchez stay out there and throw 10 picks today than put in McElroy. They are playing today without a backup QB.

Its gotten to the point where the Jets activate and deactivate players based on the crowd.

They had to introduce Sanchez with the running backs last week for christs sakes.

I bet the JAX owner promised them a take on the extra seats they opened up this week if they play Tebow.

Archived