• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 Matt39

Matt39

damn you're smooth

• Members
  • 20,444 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

All the reports said that Woody wanted McElroy. This is Rex. Period. How does this move benefit Woody?

If I were to guess Woody's putting out false info. The Tebow move was his, the season is over and guess what the Jets are still relevant to the media. Without all of this nonsense we are the Browns.

Edited by Matt39, 09 December 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#27 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Ehh, by all reports it was Rex and Woody who were the ones who wanted to start McElroy. Rex has for the first time publicly stated that he doesn't believe his tenure and future is tied to that of Sanchez. All things being equal (ie. no contractual obligations), I don't think there's any way Mark starts this game.

That having been said; if we lose today and are essentially out of the playoff race, I would look to see McElroy start and be evaluated. As much as I wanted to see anybody but Sanchez start, when you're technically still in the playoff hunt, it was the only move. I disagree, but that's the move most people make. I personally hope that Sanchez struggles again and gets pulled, but we manage a win.

BS. The fat moron would rather let sanchez stay out there and throw 10 picks today than put in McElroy. They are playing today without a backup QB.
Tank for Teddy.

#28 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Jane McManus@janesports
Ryan has said that if they had to use a third QB with only 2 active, Jets would tap Jeremy Kerley, a lot of handoffs. #NFL

J E T S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tank for Teddy.

#29 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Tebow got 0% of the offensive snaps in practice. Sanchez playing with no backup.
Tank for Teddy.

#30 aec4

aec4

Resident Whiny Bitch

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Its gotten to the point where the Jets activate and deactivate players based on the crowd.

They had to introduce Sanchez with the running backs last week for christs sakes.

I bet the JAX owner promised them a take on the extra seats they opened up this week if they play Tebow.

#31 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Tebow got 0% of the offensive snaps in practice. Sanchez playing with no backup.

its not like the offensive game plan for tebow works for him anyway. Might as well not practice it.

but all hell is gonna break lose if tebow comes in after sanchez sucks or gets hurt

#32 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 14,518 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

all this tells me is that Tebow is the relief pitcher today. In Jacksonville. It's probably a good call.

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#33 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

If there's a God, this is the week that Sanchez twists an ankle and the whole thing blows up.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#34 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

I bet the JAX owner promised them a take on the extra seats they opened up this week if they play Tebow.

Don't they contractually get 40% of them regardless of when they were opened??

#35 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

If there's a God, this is the week that Sanchez twists an ankle and the whole thing blows up.

Or he just plays like the garbage he is and they lose to a 2-10 team.
Tank for Teddy.

#36 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

I really hope we get mauled today.

#37 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

At least Penny had the decency to get hurt. Go figure that we finally have a QB who can't get knocked off the field, only to have one that no one wants out there in the first place. Sigh.

#38 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,134 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

@ConorTOrr: #Jets plans were to initially activate 3 QBs but due to unexpected medical issue w McKnight (migraines) they couldn't. Why Kahlil is active.

Blame McKnight

#39 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 4,266 posts
  • LocationOut West

Dude there's absolutely no way this is Rex. It cant be. This is the owner. There's no other way around it.

He's a fat sexual deviant but he cant be this stupid.

Turn up the sound on your TV whenever he opens his trap and you will quickly understand how stupid this fat #@%! can be.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#40 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Or he just plays like the garbage he is and they lose to a 2-10 team.

That'd work, too. Mark starts off 5-12 with two picks, the crowd yelling for Tebow, and Rex pretending he's not in Hell.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#41 NJ

NJ

Make 6 Go Away

• Members
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Let Tebow play if those idiots can give him a a chance to. What ... like we're poised to make some deep play-off run?

Edited by NJ, 09 December 2012 - 12:46 PM.

NATION....... JETNATION

#42 SBBound

SBBound

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

@ConorTOrr: #Jets plans were to initially activate 3 QBs but due to unexpected medical issue w McKnight (migraines) they couldn't. Why Kahlil is active.

Blame McKnight

This could explain things...I was also thinking the only other rationale for them to go with Tebow is that they are going heavy with Wlidcat. If they do not go heavy then deactivation McElroy is weird (aside from the above news)

#43 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

Is it confirmed that Tebow got zero first-team snaps this week? If so, and he's forced to play, I fire Rex thirty seconds after the clock hits zero.

#44 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,134 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Sanchez will be fine. Tebow won't be needed. The offense isn't set up for Tebow to step in anyway.

#45 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hopefully when soft clown Dustin Keller leave at the end of the year he take the Soft overrated JAG Joe McKnight with him.
Tank for Teddy.

#46 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

This could explain things...I was also thinking the only other rationale for them to go with Tebow is that they are going heavy with Wlidcat. If they do not go heavy then deactivation McElroy is weird (aside from the above news)

The only thing dumber than dressing three QBs is not being able to dress those three QBs because your third-string bust RB has a headache.

#47 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Blame McKnight

So activate the QB thats hurt, and not the one who won us a game last week. Brilliant. Can't wait til we don't even have McElroy next season.

#48 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,034 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

You know what makes this so incredibky stupid? Under the new rules, a team can have 46 active players so long as one is the 3rd QB. Theres never been a reason for Mac to be inactive in any game.
Posted Image

#49 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 24,601 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Well this regime digs its hole deeper every day and game
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#50 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,034 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Is it confirmed that Tebow got zero first-team snaps this week? If so, and he's forced to play, I fire Rex thirty seconds after the clock hits zero.

Mac got zero furst team reps last week.

And your Nets are hitting their annual skid.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users