Mcelroy inactive

Matt39

Dude there's absolutely no way this is Rex. It cant be. This is the owner. There's no other way around it.

He's a fat sexual deviant but he cant be this stupid.

Turn up the sound on your TV whenever he opens his trap and you will quickly understand how stupid this fat #@%! can be.

@ConorTOrr: #Jets plans were to initially activate 3 QBs but due to unexpected medical issue w McKnight (migraines) they couldn't. Why Kahlil is active.

Blame McKnight

This could explain things...I was also thinking the only other rationale for them to go with Tebow is that they are going heavy with Wlidcat. If they do not go heavy then deactivation McElroy is weird (aside from the above news)

This could explain things...I was also thinking the only other rationale for them to go with Tebow is that they are going heavy with Wlidcat. If they do not go heavy then deactivation McElroy is weird (aside from the above news)

The only thing dumber than dressing three QBs is not being able to dress those three QBs because your third-string bust RB has a headache.

@ConorTOrr: #Jets plans were to initially activate 3 QBs but due to unexpected medical issue w McKnight (migraines) they couldn't. Why Kahlil is active.

Blame McKnight

So activate the QB thats hurt, and not the one who won us a game last week. Brilliant. Can't wait til we don't even have McElroy next season.

Is it confirmed that Tebow got zero first-team snaps this week? If so, and he's forced to play, I fire Rex thirty seconds after the clock hits zero.

Mac got zero furst team reps last week.

And your Nets are hitting their annual skid.

I will hereby refer to him in the future as RexJoke. He is just burying McElroy for making him look bad last week. He fully expected Mac to be terrible and that this would shut the fans up once and for all. The benching is his revenge. As I said: RexJoke.

Is it confirmed that Tebow got zero first-team snaps this week? If so, and he's forced to play, I fire Rex thirty seconds after the clock hits zero.

I was thinking more like firing Rex at halftime.

Not activating McElroy was about as dumb as it gets. Is this coaching staff working on destroying him now ? After being the only QB on the roster able to put together a drive in a few weeks McElroys reward is deactivation !!!! Brilliant.

After that stupidity, Rex Ryan, with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts before the half decides not to even make an attempt at getting a field goal ????????? Most teams would push for a TD in that situation but not Rex. Then after they gain nothing they leave 25 seconds on the clock when Jacksonville was having trouble getting lined up which would have resulted in a penalty, what does Ole Rex do ? He calls a timeout ! Remember when Buddy Punched Kevin Gilbride in the face ? Well I was thinking someone should have punched Rex in his ****ing face at that point.

This guy may be a good defensive coordinator but he has no feel for the game at all and his clock management is reaching Herm Edwards levels maybe worse.

In the event you dont want to take a chance with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts (which sounds insane BTW) why bother even playing football ? I mean WTF is this game about if you dont even try ? If your worried about Mark Sanchez screwing up then the logical answer is get him the **** out of the game. I have never in my life seen a team with 3 timeouts and 2 minutes just sit on the ball other than the Jets. I mean why jeopardize our stellar 5-7 record right ?

Dumb football .

I will hereby refer to him in the future as RexJoke. He is just burying McElroy for making him look bad last week. He fully expected Mac to be terrible and that this would shut the fans up once and for all. The benching is his revenge. As I said: RexJoke.

That's a terrible nickname and McElroy didn't really impress either. The only thing he did was not be Sanchez. You could have put a goat back there and people would have been happy.

Makes sense, he won't play Tebow, since he ran that TD last year against the JETS.

That's a terrible nickname and McElroy didn't really impress either. The only thing he did was not be Sanchez. You could have put a goat back there and people would have been happy.

ten or so snaps and he is the mckelgod ?

JETS fans...

The point is that he wanted McElroy to suck. There is no other explanation for his not at least making him the backup this week. Dressing a guy you had no intention of using is comical.

I was thinking more like firing Rex at halftime.

Not activating McElroy was about as dumb as it gets. Is this coaching staff working on destroying him now ? After being the only QB on the roster able to put together a drive in a few weeks McElroys reward is deactivation !!!! Brilliant.

After that stupidity, Rex Ryan, with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts before the half decides not to even make an attempt at getting a field goal ????????? Most teams would push for a TD in that situation but not Rex. Then after they gain nothing they leave 25 seconds on the clock when Jacksonville was having trouble getting lined up which would have resulted in a penalty, what does Ole Rex do ? He calls a timeout ! Remember when Buddy Punched Kevin Gilbride in the face ? Well I was thinking someone should have punched Rex in his ****ing face at that point.

This guy may be a good defensive coordinator but he has no feel for the game at all and his clock management is reaching Herm Edwards levels maybe worse.

In the event you dont want to take a chance with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts (which sounds insane BTW) why bother even playing football ? I mean WTF is this game about if you dont even try ? If your worried about Mark Sanchez screwing up then the logical answer is get him the **** out of the game. I have never in my life seen a team with 3 timeouts and 2 minutes just sit on the ball other than the Jets. I mean why jeopardize our stellar 5-7 record right ?

Dumb football .

All good points. But that would most likely have required our NUMBER ONE QUARTERBACK at 8 mil a year to actually make a play. Combine that with the fear that our aforementioned might throw a pick 6 and you have what should have been The Clown's true post game explanation. I do not watch his pressers so I do not know if the subject came up. Bottom line, you are expecting a guy who only knows defense (and he does) to coach whole games. That is simply too much to ask.

Archived