Although I will be rooting for it, finishing 9-7 would be the worst thing that could happen...

nj meadowlands

For all the "We need to lose to inspire change!" people I state that yesterday's game was perfect. It constituted a win that keeps us in the playoff hunt, but allows no illusions as to Sanchez or this offense being serviceable. If they believe in Sparano they will have to get him some horses to do the job he thinks he can do, if they believe in Sanchez they need to be locked up in an institution for the criminally insane. The only ones this is bad for are the "Rex & Tanny must go no matter what" guys.

Provided we miss the playoffs, Tannenbaum and Sparano keep their job, and the franchise once again gets "comfy" with Mark Sanchez.

I'll root for the Jets to win any game they ever suit up for, but jeez louise. It's going to be high comedy.

The regime was returning next year anyway. Sit back and enjoy the wins. Thats why we watch.

The draft sucks this year anyway so winning doesnt hurt them from that perspective. I'd much rather root for a miracle playoff birth than worry about what winning does to the team long term.

How does firing incompetent employees make for a better organization, NERD BOY?

I'll hang up and listen for my answer.

It depends on the definition of competence the same guy who drafted Mark Sanchez, drafted Darrelle revis. The Laron Landry signing was very good. are we confusing competence with perfection?

The regime was returning next year anyway. Sit back and enjoy the wins. Thats why we watch.

The draft sucks this year anyway so winning doesnt hurt them from that perspective. I'd much rather root for a miracle playoff birth than worry about what winning does to the team long term.

Yeah I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that Ryan/Tannebaum/Sanchez will all be back in 2013. Might as well hope they catch fire.

Titans, Chargers, Bills. Three winnable games no matter who is the QB. The chances for Tebow are done. McElroy won't even be active. The only thing that will get Sanchez out is an injury.

Sanchez wasn't allowed to throw most of the second half yesterday. The team lost confidence in him a long time ago, and the management isn't far behind. I am hoping that his tenure is short lived. He is just not any good.

Sanchez wasn't allowed to throw most of the second half yesterday. The team lost confidence in him a long time ago, and the management isn't far behind. I am hoping that his tenure is short lived. He is just not any good.

That would make sense other than the fact that he started the game and McElroy was inactive...

That would make sense other than the fact that he started the game and McElroy was inactive...

He is being given a short leash cause the 8 mill due him next year. They want him to work, but know its not going great. You don't have a QB you trust and not let him throw at all. Sanchez is too damn coddled.

except for that 37 yard pass to cumberland. He has flashes of being a good player.

The sun shines on a dog's backside sometimes.

And no. No he doesn't.

you said the Jets had no confidence in him throwing. But they asked for a big play on 3rd and 8, and he delivered. Im not saying he's awesome, I'm saying the team did put confidence in him, in a big spot. He's getting his swagger back, whether you all root for it or not. I know this isn't as exciting as losing out with McElroy and firing everyone but it will have to do .

you said the Jets had no confidence in him throwing. But they asked for a big play on 3rd and 8, and he delivered. Im not saying he's awesome, I'm saying the team did put confidence in him, in a big spot. He's getting his swagger back, whether you all root for it or not. I know this isn't as exciting as losing out with McElroy and firing everyone but it will have to do .

3rd and 8, we couldn't run it. I mean, Schottenheimer could have had, but normally you can't run it. He is the turd they have at QB so they said throw it.One throw means he is getting his "swagger" back? Seriously?

We're not all blind homers. Rex has a lot of problems as head coach. And he does some things real well.

no coach is perfect, it's silly to expect perfection. he doesn't have a Tom Brady to cover up for all his flaws, Rex is one of the best coaches in the game.

no coach is perfect, it's silly to expect perfection. he doesn't have a Tom Brady to cover up for all his flaws, Rex is one of the best coaches in the game.

Perfection is always the goal. learning from the mistakes is how you strive for perfection. Rex doesnt learn from his mistakes.

He's a great defensive guy, but not a great head coach.

Perfection is always the goal. learning from the mistakes is how you strive for perfection. Rex doesnt learn from his mistakes.

He's a great defensive guy, but not a great head coach.

in his 3 full seasons no one has more playoff wins and again he doesn't have a Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. He certainly has issues and he needs to get better but he's been pretty damn good for us.

Archived