•  

Photo
- - - - -

Although I will be rooting for it, finishing 9-7 would be the worst thing that could happen...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#51 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

you said the Jets had no confidence in him throwing. But they asked for a big play on 3rd and 8, and he delivered. Im not saying he's awesome, I'm saying the team did put confidence in him, in a big spot. He's getting his swagger back, whether you all root for it or not. I know this isn't as exciting as losing out with McElroy and firing everyone but it will have to do .

3rd and 8, we couldn't run it. I mean, Schottenheimer could have had, but normally you can't run it. He is the turd they have at QB so they said throw it.One throw means he is getting his "swagger" back? Seriously?

#52 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 26,330 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

SWAGGERLICIOUSNESS

In Italian it's SWAGGERLISIMI

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#53 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,603 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

That doesn't sound correct to me.

i'm not gonna look at all the tiebreakers to see who would actually win but if all 3 are in a tie then pitt and cincy go head to head first to see which one of them would go head to head against the jets for the tiebreakers

#54 nyjunc

nyjunc

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Rex deserves an extension for having is anywhere near the playoff race.
Posted Image

#55 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Agreed. Rex is the man, not the problem at all.

#56 nyjunc

nyjunc

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

it amazes me how the fanbase turns on people so quickly.
Posted Image

#57 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

I wouldnt go that far.....
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#58 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

We're not all blind homers. Rex has a lot of problems as head coach. And he does some things real well.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#59 nyjunc

nyjunc

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

We're not all blind homers. Rex has a lot of problems as head coach. And he does some things real well.

no coach is perfect, it's silly to expect perfection. he doesn't have a Tom Brady to cover up for all his flaws, Rex is one of the best coaches in the game.
Posted Image

#60 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

no coach is perfect, it's silly to expect perfection. he doesn't have a Tom Brady to cover up for all his flaws, Rex is one of the best coaches in the game.

Perfection is always the goal. learning from the mistakes is how you strive for perfection. Rex doesnt learn from his mistakes.

He's a great defensive guy, but not a great head coach.

#61 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 35,507 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Agreed. Jets fans are miserable people.
Posted Image

#62 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

Agreed. Jets fans are miserable people.

Yes they are.

#63 nyjunc

nyjunc

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Perfection is always the goal. learning from the mistakes is how you strive for perfection. Rex doesnt learn from his mistakes.

He's a great defensive guy, but not a great head coach.

in his 3 full seasons no one has more playoff wins and again he doesn't have a Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. He certainly has issues and he needs to get better but he's been pretty damn good for us.
Posted Image

#64 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

in his 3 full seasons no one has more playoff wins and again he doesn't have a Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. He certainly has issues and he needs to get better but he's been pretty damn good for us.

Pretty damn good. Thats awesome. I'll make sure I lower my standards to pretty damn good. :-)

#65 nyjunc

nyjunc

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

Pretty damn good. Thats awesome. I'll make sure I lower my standards to pretty damn good. :-)

you are a Met fan, your standards are already low.
Posted Image

#66 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

you are a Met fan, your standards are already low.

You should see my boyfriend. :-D

#67 nyjunc

nyjunc

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

You should see my boyfriend. :-D

:biggrin:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users