So, I went biking

FloridaJetsFan

Had the game set to DVR, went to Seaside, biked 20 miles then had brunch at Fire. Got home and checked in on JN and learned all I need to know about what happened. Glad I didn't piss away another Sunday on these lame-asses! I won't watch the DVR version - it'll just piss me off ...

Had the game set to DVR, went to Seaside, biked 20 miles then had brunch at Fire. Got home and checked in on JN and learned all I need to know about what happened. Glad I didn't piss away another Sunday on these lame-asses! I won't watch the DVR version - it'll just piss me off ...

"W": the only letter that matters.

Cold and rainy -- sat in my easy chair drank a few cold ones and flipped back and forth with the Red Zone channel.

If I can watch games during Kotite I can watch this crap too besides I don't think they can piss me off anymore than they already have.

Can they?????

Cold and rainy -- sat in my easy chair drank a few cold ones and flipped back and forth with the Red Zone channel.

If I can watch games during Kotite I can watch this crap too besides I don't think they can piss me off anymore than they already have.

Can they?????

Only if you allow yourself to get excited about this team and start thinking crazy thoughts like playoffs and playoff scenarios.

If you keep reminding yourself they will only fail you in the end, then you'll be ok.

Archived