Lets look at his main targets today

WR:

1.Jeremy Kerley

2.Chaz Schillens

3.Mardy Gilyard

TE:

1.Jeff Cumberland

2.Konrad Reuland

These guys are scrap heap players who have been thrusted into the starting lineup--no wonder we have a bottom 4 passing offense in the NFL.

After today we have a top 10 defense and top 10 rushing offense. If Sanchez could've protected the the ball better, and we got league average special teams play, I think it could have been a decent season.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets look at his main targets today

WR:

1.Jeremy Kerley

2.Chaz Schillens

3.Mardy Gilyard

TE:

1.Jeff Cumberland

2.Konrad Reuland

These guys are scrap heap players who have been thrusted into the starting lineup--no wonder we have a bottom 4 passing offense in the NFL.

After today we have a top 10 defense and top 10 rushing offense. If Sanchez could've protected the the ball better, and we got league average special teams play, I think it could have been a decent season.

why cant u add QB to that list tho. Yes i know the wrs and Tes arnt the best of the best but i dont think the QB is either lol

why cant u add QB to that list tho. Yes i know the wrs and Tes arnt the best of the best but i dont think the QB is either lol

He's not great, but did you watch the game today? The guys around him cant play. I remember one drive when he went 0/3 with passes to Gilyard, Hilliard and Reuland. Tom Brady would look ordinary playing with that cast of cast-offs.

He's not great, but did you watch the game today? The guys around him cant play. I remember one drive when he went 0/3 with passes to Gilyard, Hilliard and Reuland. Tom Brady would look ordinary playing with that cast of cast-offs.

yea i watched the game. And hes below average in almost everything he does. And is one of the worst at holding onto the ball. There are a bunch of teams with worse talent and they still are better. Good Qb's elevate those around him

yea i watched the game. And hes below average in almost everything he does. And is one of the worst at holding onto the ball. There are a bunch of teams with worse talent and they still are better. Good Qb's elevate those around him

Please name one team with worse offensive talent than what the Jets had out there in the receiving positions. Please.

Please name one team with worse offensive talent than what the Jets had out there in the receiving positions. Please.

what was the excuse last year when he sucked with Holmes and Keller healthy? Or the year before with Holmes, Keller and Edwards?

Sanchez is as bad as it gets in terms of outright starters in the league. But our skill position players are probably the worst collection of talent in the league. You could argue Arizona, maybe.

Browns - Watson, Gordon and Little all better than what the Jets had out there.

Rams - I'd take Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson and Chris Givens over the WRs that were out there today.

you can make a case for rams cause amendola is gooooood. But browns not a chance. Heck even miami has a pretty bad WR core.

I still can't believe after what we have been forced to watch, especially over the last 3 games, that anybody would say to give Sanchez another chance. He does not have a very good cast around him, especially WR's, but it's painfully obvious he is not a starting NFL QB. Take a look at the number of 1st and 2nd year QB's in this league who are light years ahead of Sanchez and who make the people around them better. Sanchez is incapable of that. He has had a 4 year audition and has failed. He has never had a QB rating of over 80, has as many turnovers as he does TD's if not more, and consistently makes the same stupid mistakes and bad decisions over and over again. It is time to move on, plain and simple. Unfortunately Rex Ryan hasn't heard of the Titanic and is doomed to go down with the SS Sanchez.

I still can't believe after what we have been forced to watch, especially over the last 3 games, that anybody would say to give Sanchez another chance. He does not have a very good cast around him, especially WR's, but it's painfully obvious he is not a starting NFL QB. Take a look at the number of 1st and 2nd year QB's in this league who are light years ahead of Sanchez and who make the people around them better. Sanchez is incapable of that. He has had a 4 year audition and has failed. He has never had a QB rating of over 80, has as many turnovers as he does TD's if not more, and consistently makes the same stupid mistakes and bad decisions over and over again. It is time to move on, plain and simple. Unfortunately Rex Ryan hasn't heard of the Titanic and is doomed to go down with the SS Sanchez.

17 million dollar cap hit.

I thought the Pennington thing was really the lowest point that people would hit with how much they need to hold on to something that isn't there with a player. Boy was I wrong, this sh*t is just creepy now.

a little dramatic, no?

Marty Gilyard played important minutes today... Marty Gilyard.

And that's because our starter Clyde muthaf'in Gates was out. There are probably 3 QB's who can consistently score 21 pts with this team.

Nothing they do will change that 17MM. That doesn't mean they should be playing the guy who sucks.

What's the better option? None on the team currently. Doesn't seem like much via free agency or the draft. And that cap number makes bringing in someone to "compete" that much harder. I'm all for benching him when we have a viable, better alternative. The Jets don't have that right now.

What's the better option? None on the team currently. Doesn't seem like much via free agency or the draft. And that cap number makes bringing in someone to "compete" that much harder. I'm all for benching him when we have a viable, better alternative. The Jets don't have that right now.

I'm not sure how you can say that McElroy is worse. I haven't seen any evidence of that.

This is such a lame argument. Sanchez missed wide open wr's all season and continues to make piss-poor decisions that lead to turnovers, especially in the redzone. It doesn't matter how little talent the wr's have if you have a QB who can't get the ball to them when they do get wide open. Sanchez missed at least 1 wide open TD pass in just about every Jet loss this season. He also had multiple turnovers in all the losses.

You can't even call Sanchez a game manager because he LEADS the NFL in turnovers. If we are going to settle for a game manager and try to win with pitching an defense then I would prefer Alex Smith.

Archived