Lets look at his main targets today

WR:

1.Jeremy Kerley

2.Chaz Schillens

3.Mardy Gilyard

TE:

1.Jeff Cumberland

2.Konrad Reuland

These guys are scrap heap players who have been thrusted into the starting lineup--no wonder we have a bottom 4 passing offense in the NFL.

After today we have a top 10 defense and top 10 rushing offense. If Sanchez could've protected the the ball better, and we got league average special teams play, I think it could have been a decent season.

Any 9 foot tall WR in this years draft?

WR:

1.Jeremy Kerley

2.Chaz Schillens

3.Mardy Gilyard

TE:

1.Jeff Cumberland

2.Konrad Reuland

These guys are scrap heap players who have been thrusted into the starting lineup--no wonder we have a bottom 4 passing offense in the NFL.

After today we have a top 10 defense and top 10 rushing offense. If Sanchez could've protected the the ball better, and we got league average special teams play, I think it could have been a decent season.

Hello SupportiveJetFan, what's your plan this time around?

Where's the middle ground? You are an alarmist.

there is a middle ground. When making lists of all things going bad add qb to the this or everything else

if he added qb to the list we would be ok

WR:

1.Jeremy Kerley

2.Chaz Schillens

3.Mardy Gilyard

TE:

1.Jeff Cumberland

2.Konrad Reuland

Please read all of my posts and don't cherry pick. I'm not an apologist I'm a realist. Sanchez isn't going anywhere and he's the best option to win games, which after all is the point. You want to bring in a better QB I am all for it.

ive read ur posts weve gone back and forth a few times. Realist is one of my favorite things people say cause it doesnt mean anything. Its all still ones opinion nothing real about it

Cmon guys--

Sanchez showed some promise in 2010--If you combine his regular season and post-season stats the guy had a pretty impressive season for a 2nd year player.

Last season we had major problems on the offensive line, and I don't think Mark ever really recovered--To his credit the guy has proven to be durable, but he took some really scary shots last year and still looks skiddish when facing pressure.

This season our OL is rated 5th in the league by Football Metrics (ESPN insider article)--so give Sparano credit for that.

Should Mark Sanchez have to compete for his job next year against a reputable veteran (Michael Vick/Alex Smith?)

Absolutely

However there is no way he should be cut outright--especially if it results in 17 million empty dollars against the cap.

Lets see what he can do when he has a real backup breathing down his neck, and some NFL caliber pass catchers.

Please read all of my posts and don't cherry pick. I'm not an apologist I'm a realist. Sanchez isn't going anywhere and he's the best option to win games, which after all is the point. You want to bring in a better QB I am all for it.

Why do you say Sanchez is the best option. I disagree. McElroy played just a quarter and a half and managed the game much more efficiently than the bonehead Sanchez. You could sense the entire team got a lift and they immediately scored a TD and would have had another but Greene stopped short of the goal line with time running out. McElroy did more and showed more poise than Sanchez yet you say Sanchez is the best option. IMO given the opportunity either McElroy or Tebow would perform better because the bar has been set so incredibaly low but we will never know if they don't play.

Please name one team with worse offensive talent than what the Jets had out there in the receiving positions. Please.

The Minnesota Vikings - who beat the Bears today. But it really doesn't matter who's out there when Sanchez throws it well out of the reach of our receivers. The exception to this is when he throws more catchable balls to to the opposing defensive players or drops/fumbles the ball which doesn't allow him to throw it to anybody.

The Minnesota Vikings - who beat the Bears today. But it really doesn't matter who's out there when Sanchez throws it well out of the reach of our receivers. The exception to this is when he throws more catchable balls to to the opposing defensive players or drops/fumbles the ball which doesn't allow him to throw it to anybody.

Without Harvin, sure. They also have the best RB in the game. They aren't winning games because of Ponder. They are doing it just like the Jets are trying, their RB is just way better. Ponder makes just as many mistakes and bonehead plays.

LOL, are there gifs of all Sanchez's TOs?

For the most part yes. There is. The problem is that the butt fumble screwed everything up on that end though. Because now what you have is that every single search gets corrupted because of the number of times sites all over have posted it, popularity, and the fact that it's so recent. The booger gif kind of did the same too. They used to be a looooooot easier to find. I really wish I would have saved them.

Archived