Seattle annihilates Arizona 58 - 0...

A Jet from Oz

Why can't my team do that??!

But seriously. Russell Wilson completed 7 passes. They ran 30 something times. Matt Flynn completed 5. This is the same team the jets so beautifully beat 7 - 6 last week. If we needed any further proof that our talent level across the board is at a level far below our 6 - 7 record, there it is...

Just my personal opinion, of course.

And the Jets lost to the seahawks... So what? The Jets are better than the cardinals, and the seahawks are better than the Jets. We knew this, you are not breaking news here you are crying a river.

The Jets have won 3 out of their last 4 with an average team, most would be happy and you are a crybaby.

And the Jets lost to the seahawks... So what? The Jets are better than the cardinals, and the seahawks are better than the Jets. We knew this, you are not breaking news here you are crying a river.

The Jets have won 3 out of their last 4 with an average team, most would be happy and you are a crybaby.

Let me guess, you own 1 or more PSL's, and you are a better fan than me.

Win 2 games in a row and Ecurb is running his mouth.

And like most Jet fans, or passionate fans of any sport and team, ill continue to cry a river when I'm watching the games and shaking my head at most plays.

Great play calling on that three and out right before half time today with three (?) timeouts left. Exciting stuff. I'm happy the jets are winning, and ill cheer my team on every week to win, just like I'm cheering for Mark to succeed, not for any other reason that I want the Jets to win, despite starting qb although i definitely dont want tebow.

But our talent evaluation has sucked, and it's so evident all over the field. And watching Seattle absolutely carve the cards today, whilst running plays that were less than spectacular, really got me yo.

Archived