Stephen Hill To Undergo MRI

JetNation

During the Jets win on the Jaguars, rookie wide receiver Stephen Hill injured his knee and left the game.  It was during the 2nd quarter and Hill fell to the ground.  He was seen on the sidelines with the Jets trainers.  There are reports that an X-Ray was taken after the game and it was negative.

Conor Orr of the Star Ledger said:

X-rays on the knee were negative, but Hill said he will receive an MRI Monday to determine the severity of the injury.

Manish Mehta tweeted:

The Jets situation at wide receiver was so thin before this injury that Antonio Cromartie received playing time on offense this week.   It will be interesting to see if Clyde Gates is able to return next week, otherwise look for Jordan White to see his first meaningful playing time of the year.

How can you guys judge Sanchez when his weapons are injured?

If Rex honestly believes this team can win out, and get to the playoffs, they need to reach out to the street for WR, and I don't mean Mardy Gilyard, I'm talking the unthinkable, B Edwards, say what u will about his declined skills, him, and Sanchez had good connection, but this would take a lot of pride swallowing on Tanny's part, and i dont see it happening. And even more unthinkable bring TO, and Chad Johnson in for a work out! What's the worst that could happen they blow up on coaches, and QB, and just add to the current circus, and help get Tanny fired!

If the Jets miraculously made the playoffs, the offense they are running out there with Rueland, Gilyard, Schillens, and Kerley is brutal, and a college D could lock those guys down, and the 34-0 shutout lose in the 1st round would really suck balls.

Archived