NYJ = 9-7

Jet27

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so the Jets toasted St. Louis, who tied and beat SF, arguably one of the best in the league. Jacksonville took Houston to overtime. all this bad crying over good wetwork.

How did the Jets do against SF? Did the Jets beat Houston?

We don;t need to use cross analysis for the Jets in how they may p[lay the better teams. They have played the better teams, and gotten crushed

i know the gloomers don't want to hear this... but any team that wins 5 straight to make the playoffs is a dangerous team.

I dont know if dangerous is the correct word but the feat would be impressive and deserving of the spot. Winning 5 straight games in the NFL no matter who you're playing is tough. Especially when you have the worst QB in the league.

Sign me up! That would be a pretty amazing turn around.

I agree that would be one for the record books.....and if it does based on how we played against Houston and the First Pats game, I wouldn't bet against us being one and done....I just hope it all comes true!

i know the gloomers don't want to hear this... but any team that wins 5 straight to make the playoffs is a dangerous team.

In today's NFL that is a true statement.

I would like to point out, we lost to the Pats the first time in OT and we barely lost by 6 to Housto,n a game we had for the taking....if we win one of those games we are in the playoffs as of right now.

I agree that would be one for the record books.....and if it does based on how we played against Houston and the First Pats game, I wouldn't bet against us being one and done....I just hope it all comes true!

I would. lol

I doubt it happens. When you have a horrible QB, you lose games you're supposed to win. I'm sure the Jets will drop 1 more and finish 8-8.

Could they run out? Sure. Would I love it? Absolutely. But I'm not holding my breath.

I would. lol

I doubt it happens. When you have a horrible QB, you lose games you're supposed to win. I'm sure the Jets will drop 1 more and finish 8-8.

Could they run out? Sure. Would I love it? Absolutely. But I'm not holding my breath.

What would be more Jets like is the scenario that we need to beat the Bills to make it in......I see that being very probable. And if we are in that position, the NFL bumps it to Sunday night.

In today's NFL that is a true statement.

I would like to point out, we lost to the Pats the first time in OT and we barely lost by 6 to Housto,n a game we had for the taking....if we win one of those games we are in the playoffs as of right now.

I would like to point out that the Jets won a game they should have lost against the Dolphins, barely beat a putrid Cardinal team at home....If they lose one of those games, we are talking draft position right now.

I would like to point out that the Jets won a game they should have lost against the Dolphins, barely beat a putrid Cardinal team at home....If they lose one of those games, we are talking draft position right now.

You are 100% correct, this is how wacky the whole thing is. Think about us (with all of our issues) being relevant still. Who would of thought. And it kind of masks alot of the things we have talked about throught out the year which has made us nuts.

How did the Jets do against SF? Did the Jets beat Houston?

We don;t need to use cross analysis for the Jets in how they may p[lay the better teams. They have played the better teams, and gotten crushed

the Houston game was closer than final score indicated. yes they got smoked by SF. i still don't buy this "they only beat bad teams" if they can get smoked by SF and beat STL it just proves parity. there are guys on Jacksonville that would be starters here and vice versa.

The lone win this year against a winning team is the Colts.

The last "signature" win vs a good team was 2 years ago vs the Pats in the playoffs.

This is the truth

they also took the Pats to OT in their house. I'm sorry that this weekend's win didn't fit into your rebuilding plan of firing everyone and burning down team headquarters.

Maybe next week, eh?

They aren't going to beat teams like the Chargers and Titans with the run 45 times and be scared of your QB losing the game offense.

They have beat the Chargers and Titans before and their offense has been run and be scared of your QB losing the game for at least 4 seasons.

The lone win this year against a winning team is the Colts.

The last "signature" win vs a good team was 2 years ago vs the Pats in the playoffs.

This is the truth

They didn't just beat the Colts. They dismantled them. Crushed them in every respect. A playoff team. Can you imagine?

the Houston game was closer than final score indicated. yes they got smoked by SF. i still don't buy this "they only beat bad teams" if they can get smoked by SF and beat STL it just proves parity. there are guys on Jacksonville that would be starters here and vice versa.

Dem style pointz

Archived