Texans-Pats Monday night football

faba

anyone notice they ran the ball four straight times and then punted with OVER 11 minutes to go in the 4th?

what a bunch of quitters...no way the Patriots try to kill the clock if THEY were down 35-7 with 11 minutes left

Texans are going to be a one and done in the playoffs, hate to say it cuz that fanbase deserves a ring

didnt stallworth kill a dude walking in the middle of the highway at night though?

in the morning

he got drunk and behind the wheel of his car and his car struck a father of 3 who was on his way home from working his night job while i BELIEVE stallworth was speeding but i'm not 100%

in the morning

he got drunk and behind the wheel of his car and his car struck a father of 3 who was on his way home from working his night job while i BELIEVE stallworth was speeding but i'm not 100%

i just read it up on wiki so idk how credible he was going 50 in 40. Idk if u count that as speeding but its up to you.

unfortunate incident for all parties. Seems he drank night before and woke up a little drunk or idk and the guy didnt use the crosswalk trying to catch a bus. really unfortunate

Archived