Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After finishing off the season with a 5 game win streak to make the playoffs, the Jets will beat the Patriots, Texans and Broncos on the road, returning to the SuperBowl for only the 2nd time ever.

Then they defeat the Falcons to take the trophy home. How's that for being positive? This is how it would have turned out. Too bad the world ends on Dec 21....

After finishing off the season with a 5 game win streak to make the playoffs, the Jets will beat the Patriots, Texans and Broncos on the road, returning to the SuperBowl for only the 2nd time ever.

Then they defeat the Falcons to take the trophy home. How's that for being positive? This is how it would have turned out. Too bad the world ends on Dec 21....

The Jets lack of success this year is the reason I don't believe the world will end. If the world were going to end we'd be getting a much more elaborate tease.

How the **** am I supposed to know what this ****ing sh*t is about if there's no tangentially-related song title to refer to?

Sometimes I wonder but then you make a genius post and I say he shouldn't be banned

Until we lose a game. This is what we all need to focus on. If we focus and execute we could do this. Gotta be positive.

Archived