Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Nobody is going to stop you from posting on the internet unless you die? What if a hurricane knocks the power out? What if you choke on a quaalude and go into a coma? What if the zombie apocalypse comes and they destroy the internet? WHAT IF THE INTERNET DECIDES THAT IT DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE??

LMFAO you just don't get my point though huh, It's not just posting on the internet, it's a lot of hard work than you think. You have to have the personality for it, be able to video tape teh right things, gain an audience's attention and keep it, and STRIVE FOR WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE!!!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAO you just don't get my point though huh, It's not just posting on the internet, it's a lot of hard work than you think. You have to have the personality for it, be able to video tape teh right things, gain an audience's attention and keep it, and STRIVE FOR WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE!!!

You know who strove for what he wanted in life? Stalin. Huge striver. So the moral of that story is that sometimes it's best to not strive, otherwise you could wind up an evil Russian dictator.

You can cut the act you're so obviously not a Jets fan with this positivity BS you keep spouting

Haha, been a Jets fan since '02, which is when I started watching football, yeah I've seen some sh*tty Jets teams even in this short span, I was all negative until JUST RECENTLY. Like October 3st of this year to be exact. The Jets aren't my life, they are just a football team, but being negative does not help at all, you will live a better life being positive, it's all about believing. And things will start to go your way, and yeah sh*t happens sometimes but just stick to it, it's LIFE!

Haha, been a Jets fan since '02, which is when I started watching football, yeah I've seen some sh*tty Jets teams even in this short span, I was all negative until JUST RECENTLY. Like October 3st of this year to be exact. The Jets aren't my life, they are just a football team, but being negative does not help at all, you will live a better life being positive, it's all about believing. And things will start to go your way, and yeah sh*t happens sometimes but just stick to it, it's LIFE!

The Jets aren't your life? Then why the hell are you here?

9tMzA.gif

Not quite, but I'm getting there and nobody is going to stop me unless I die!!! That's my goal, I will NEVER QUIT. And if this can get pinned somehow that would be extra amazing. You guys have no idea the emotions I'm feeling right now, just ready for anything and everything. Bring it baby.

<3 this. All of it. <3 <3 <3. You're exactly what this site needs. But most importantly, you're exactly what these posters need to improve their real lives. This is a very negative place. Extremely. You've got guys like T0mShane that havent had a positive thought in his entire life. No exaggeration. You're going to do great things, not just here, but in life too. Clearly. You've got all the right ingredients. Smart, handsome, articulate, funny, cute, positive. PMA. You should get that tattoo'ed on your right arm. Positive Mental Attitude. Bad Brains sang a song about it. Its a way of life and you live it.

Basically, you've got a new biggest fan.

<3 this. All of it. <3 <3 <3. You're exactly what this site needs. But most importantly, you're exactly what these posters need to improve their real lives. This is a very negative place. Extremely. You've got guys like T0mShane that havent had a positive thought in his entire life. No exaggeration. You're going to do great things, not just here, but in life too. Clearly. You've got all the right ingredients. Smart, handsome, articulate, funny, cute, positive. PMA. You should get that tattoo'ed on your right arm. Positive Mental Attitude. Bad Brains sang a song about it. Its a way of life and you live it.

Another JN love connection

Rex said hes pissed....

doesnt share well

lol because I love the Jets still! Wow.

Ever go to a bar? Ever sit at the bar watching the game? Ever sit at the bar watching the game and some dude sits next to you and subjects you to his running commentary on what's going on in the game you're both watching? That's horrible, right? You know why?

BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOU THINK OF THEIR OPINION.

This is why podcasts suck. This is why webcasts generally suck. Hire a chick.

Ever go to a bar? Ever sit at the bar watching the game? Ever sit at the bar watching the game and some dude sits next to you and subjects you to his running commentary on what's going on in the game you're both watching? That's horrible, right? You know why?

BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOU THINK OF THEIR OPINION.

This is why podcasts suck. This is why webcasts generally suck. Hire a chick.

Man your missing the point. Its not the words its the POSITIVE energy you freaking curmudgeon.

This dude reminds of parents that steal their kids ADHD medication. In a word AWESOME. If this video does not get post of the week then something else will.

Might need some DCL sessions, but the dude is epic. I'm really excited thinking about how many lives he's going to impact around here.

Man your missing the point. Its not the words its the POSITIVE energy you freaking curmudgeon.

Right? The point went completely over Tom's head, go figure. EVD doesnt care. He wears dark ass shades, so he cant see these haters. He'll get terrible service, but wont forget to tip his waiter. Why? Because he's got that PMA.

When are we doing our (snuff) podcast?

Gross. Never.

The hero we need?

Might need some DCL sessions, but the dude is epic. I'm really excited thinking about how many lives he's going to impact around here.

He'd be better off taking his message elsewhere. This place is to far gone. It would take a HoF QB, a 10 year dynasty, a boat load of drugs and RL girlz and even that party would probably be depressing.

Archived