Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please stop with the personal attacks or I will be forced to ban you. Don;t want to. But I will.

Sorry Mr. Crusher. I just come here to talk football and one days its Tom comin after me and other days if Mr. Peanut Butter. (Peter Pan is better tha Jif anyway). I just wanted to stand up for myself.

Sorry Mr. Crusher. I just come here to talk football and one days its Tom comin after me and other days if Mr. Peanut Butter. (Peter Pan is better tha Jif anyway). I just wanted to stand up for myself.

If you feel like someone is treating you wrong please pm me. If you attack people in the threads I have to dispatch you.

I'd like to be part of the positive/winning side but alas, I thinks this is where the Batman needs his villan. I will burn this thread to the ground.

Without the darkness there couldn't be light Brother. Personally I thought Batman was alright but it would have been nicer if he and the Joker gave out gifts to underprivileged children instead of fighting for 2 hours.

Without the darkness there couldn't be light Brother. Personally I thought Batman was alright but it would have been nicer if he and the Joker gave out gifts to underprivileged children instead of fighting for 2 hours.

Those children were made soft with his gift giving? How else would they adapt if they fell into a vat of acid and became a super villain Don't give into this positivity. It's only an opiate to dull the pain. Own this pain and let it be your fuel for your rage.

Those children were made soft with his gift giving? How else would they adapt if they fell into a vat of acid and became a super villain Don't give into this positivity. It's only an opiate to dull the pain. Own this pain and let it be your fuel for your rage.

No, opiates are a crutch for the weak. Only through love and positivity can the world be healed from real pain. I think when the season is over he should do his next Vblog from Isreal and then tour the Middle East.

Archived