Sign in to follow this  
FiremanEd42

Andrew Luck vs Mark Sanchez

FiremanEd42    12

Not saying that Sanchez is better than Luck, but talk about overrated.

Luck has a 55% completion percentage and 28 turnovers yet is considered an MVP candidate by ESPN

Hes actually on pace to have 34 turnovers by himself--Its amazing how this Colts team is 9-4.

• Downvote 5

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
slats    96,058

Id also be willing to say that 2011 Sanchez was statisitcly better than 2012 Luck

I'm not sure how much longer we'll be willing to listen.

FiremanEd42    12

Lets also not discount the head to head matchup between the two--Sanchez 35-Luck 9

I'd take Luck over Sanchez moving forward, but I dont think there is that big of a gap between the two

Vicious89x    121,412

Lets also not discount the head to head matchup between the two--Sanchez 35-Luck 9

I'd take Luck over Sanchez moving forward, but I dont think there is that big of a gap between the two

The gap is closing?

jetsjetsjetss    110

even if this was true

a rookie qb

vs a 4 year starter?

Pac    26,340

Little advice..

when riling up the natives make sure you believe what you're saying.

JiF    125,351

Luck is taller, thats about the only difference I see.

Good thread.

• Upvote 1

JiF    125,351

And RG3 is just a little faster

That and R3 has a much darker complexion.

Pac    26,340

Go ahead, tell him about dem statz.

I don't do good with facts and figurin'. can't wrap my head around all those #'s and words. sensory overload.

• Upvote 1

Pac    26,340

Kirk Cousins is already better than Sanchez.

Little advice..

T0mShane    90,849

Little advice..

I can't believe you typed out HTML tags to make that joke.

JiF    125,351

What are you trying to say.

That RG3 has a darker complexion than Mark Sanchez.

The Crusher    188,864

Luck has a 55% completion percentage and 28 turnovers yet is considered an MVP candidate by ESPN

Hes actually on pace to have 34 turnovers by himself--Its amazing how this Colts team is 9-4.

Yeah four years in the league and Luck has barely improved.

T0mShane    90,849

That RG3 has a darker complexion than Mark Sanchez.

Remember that time you posted that wicked racist picture of the black kid with the watermelon?

JiF    125,351

Remember that time you posted that wicked racist picture of the black kid with the watermelon?

Nope.

FloridaJetsFan    671

Bullpussy!!!! Sanchez is SO much better than Luck!! Luck couldn't carry Sancez's jock!!! History will prove us right! You just wait Sucka!!!!

Lupz27    8,656

It's called bring a rookie QB along the right way! Let him throw it, and continually throw it, he turns it over, you coach him, and tell him keep doing what your doing, and take every mistake you make along the way as a learning tool.

The Colts did this with P Manning, the Giants did it with Eli.

The Jets told Sanchez from day 1 not to turn it over, and killed him every time he did, and took the reigns in every mistake he made, IMO this is part if the reason Sanchez sucks so bad.

When you draft a QB in the 1st round to be your franchise QB from day 1, you have to know this comes with losing, and bad play AKA turnovers, bad decision making, you let them do it, coach them up, and never implement stupid rules on him while he is playing in the game, the goal is for the QB to get better playing his way, and keeping his confidence, never doubting his ability on the field.

This is where the Jets went really really really wrong with Sanchez, they never let him make mistakes, they put to much pressure on him to be a SB winning caliber QB from day 1. If your not willing to deal with the lumps, and growing pains that come with starting a rookie QB from day 1, you don't draft him to start, you either pass on the whole idea, or you get a Vet to bridge the gap for 1-4 years, depending on how raw said QB is.

bassmaster2    46

Sanchez did win alot of games for the Jets , he is not a great QB but where are the good wideouts, the wideouts is the problem ,no one can beat man coverage