Does Anyone Else Get Upset When Someone Else Tries To Argue That Their QB Is Worse Than Sanchez?

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have much contact with arizona fans, everyone else, even the most football ignorant girls I know, see how bad sanchez is. I do however get upset when people try to console me and say that it's the receivers, oline or OCs fault. The other day on the phone I pretty much told me Mom to knock her sh*t off and stop trying to blame it on the play-calling or dropped balls, the kid is a waste of a roster spot...she didn't try to argue, just told me that maybe I shouldn't watch any games until finals are over.

a giants fan came up to me today and said the last two games was two of the worst winning efforts he's ever seen. my response " I'll take it" he then follows up with Sanchez was a winner at USC and the Jets ruined him. my response he's the next Kerry Collins.

a giants fan came up to me today and said the last two games was two of the worst winning efforts he's ever seen. my response " I'll take it" he then follows up with Sanchez was a winner at USC and the Jets ruined him. my response he's the next Kerry Collins.

I'm surprised those giants' fans had time to fit in USC games between flying to florida for the winter and being in bed by six.

Mark Sanchez is a mediocre QB not a bad QB--Id rank him about 15th in the NFL.

Can he win a super bowl? Not sure, but hes sure won a lot of games for us, and has come closer than any other Jet QB since Namath

Sanchez has never been ranked top 15 in anything but "most turnovers".

I do. Infuriated actually. I need the Jets to be #1 in something dammit.

Who could possibky be worse than Sanchez?

Seiously. We're not talking about that crap with the Cards because thats a rookie theyre trying to find out can play. Sanchez has ove 50 starts under his belt and hes awful. I dare you to find a QB with that many starts who is worse.

Vikings fans could have an argument

At least Ponder is smart enough to know that when he's got one of the league's top rushing games not to turn the ball over nearly every time they actually dare let him throw the ball. Not to mention in his second year he already has a substantially better completion percentage than Sanchez ever has had at any point in his career. None of that makes Ponder any good mind you, just makes him not as bad as Sanchez.

i think the Skins have 3 better QB options than sanchunks ya even Grossman is better sad but true

How can you say that? Rex Grossman is not better than Mark Sanchez, sorry but I can see big things from Mark either this year, or next year. But I really think it begins in Tennessee. Especially if Braylon comes back! Instead of talking crap, have hope for your QB. Support him until he is benched. Booing and talking crap doesn't help. It only brings negative energy towards your OWN team! We don't need that right now, that's for sure!

Archived