Does Anyone Else Get Upset When Someone Else Tries To Argue That Their QB Is Worse Than Sanchez?

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep the positivity in its designated, pinned thread. K thanks.

haha, why argue over something that is not really in your control? Yes, we are the fans, but we're there to support them, not talk crap about everything they do. If Sanchez fails this season, which is still not over, then you can say, "okay, maybe we need to have a change in QB." But right now he needs support. not hate. Just. Saying. Isn't that what a REAL Jets fan would do?

How can you say that? Rex Grossman is not better than Mark Sanchez, sorry but I can see big things from Mark either this year, or next year. But I really think it begins in Tennessee. Especially if Braylon comes back! Instead of talking crap, have hope for your QB. Support him until he is benched. Booing and talking crap doesn't help. It only brings negative energy towards your OWN team! We don't need that right now, that's for sure!

Sanchez was benched 9 days ago, so does that make it ok for us to no longer support him? Just trying to be clear on the rules here.

haha, why argue over something that is not really in your control? Yes, we are the fans, but we're there to support them, not talk crap about everything they do. If Sanchez fails this season, which is still not over, then you can say, "okay, maybe we need to have a change in QB." But right now he needs support. not hate. Just. Saying. Isn't that what a REAL Jets fan would do?

Clearly you don't know many Jets fans.

Sanchez was benched 9 days ago, so does that make it ok for us to no longer support him? Just trying to be clear on the rules here.

Clearly you don't know many Jets fans.

Woah woah woah, I guess I worded it incorrectly I'm very sorry about that. I mean until they NO LONGER want him to START.

Exactly. And I would like to change the way we think. Imagine if we were the most positive audience there were, can you see the Jets failing if they just have support all the way through without being booed? It's a bigger factor than you think.

You're 100 % correct. Me making fun of Sanchez on the internets is what has caused all of Mark's problems. I am as much to blame for his failures as he is.

* Steps forward *

I threw those interceptions and butt-fumbled.

Will you all unite with me, Jets fans?

Woah woah woah, I guess I worded it incorrectly I'm very sorry about that. I mean until they NO LONGER want him to START.

Exactly. And I would like to change the way we think. Imagine if we were the most positive audience there were, can you see the Jets failing if they just have support all the way through without being booed? It's a bigger factor than you think.

Umm...he's never been good. Ever.

You're 100 % correct. Me making fun of Sanchez on the internets is what has caused all of Mark's problems. I am as much to blame for his failures as he is.

* Steps forward *

Most of his interceptions were not his fault, the butt-fumble was also a missed handoff/bad call followed by Vince Wilfork being a beast who is really what cause the "butt-fumble" So give me a break there.

Umm...he's never been good. Ever.

Yes he has. I've seen him on fire before. Against Buffalo this year was one of 'em. When he had everybody around him. It's not ALLLLLLL his fault and you know it. The O-line, receivers, and backs play too. And if they all don't do what they're supposed to do, especially the blocking, things will happen. To ANYBODY. Source: Experience from High School football, Pop Warner, etc. It's basically the same fundamentals. The WHOLE TEAM must play to be good.

Most of his interceptions were not his fault, the butt-fumble was also a missed handoff/bad call followed by Vince Wilfork being a beast who is really what cause the "butt-fumble" So give me a break there.

Yes he has. I've seen him on fire before. Against Buffalo this year was one of 'em. When he had everybody around him. It's not ALLLLLLL his fault and you know it. The O-line, receivers, and backs play too. And if they all don't do what they're supposed to do, especially the blocking, things will happen. To ANYBODY. Source: Experience from High School football, Pop Warner, etc. It's basically the same fundamentals. The WHOLE TEAM must play to be good.

Look at his career numbers and get back to me. Until you do that, you really have no argument, pop warner or no.

Woody Johnson would love you if you only lived in NY and could afford PSL's. He needs more fans like you.

* Steps forward *

'Bout time you accepted your responsibility in Sanchize Demize

Butt-Fumble was his fault. He forgot what play they were running. Then he ran right into his own players ass, which he then fumbled the ball. Who else should be blamed? JF80?

:face:

Woody Johnson would love you if you only lived in NY and could afford PSL's. He needs more fans like you.

I would be able to afford it if I could talk to the guy! ;) But whatever happens happens haha, these forums are a fun place to talk on, I've read around it and seen some pretty funny posts from you guys. lmao.

Sorry, but Crusher already got to all of it.

Although I hear there might be some left sitting on the floor of the mod lounge. You just need to go in there and bend over to pick it up.

Last time I went in there Max offered me one of those chocolate pudding pie. Used to love those as a kid.

chocpie.jpg

Obviously its meaning has changed since I was a kid since this is NOT what I received.

You're adorable.

You guys are a crack-up. I'm gonna go work more on my parent's website. If you all are interested in a scooter for some odd reason go check out http://shop.jupiterscooters.net

If you really want something, I can probably get it to you cheaper than what's on there, but just know the scooters INCLUDE shipping. ;) Off topic, but that's what I'm off to do haha, Later guys

Archived