Does Anyone Else Get Upset When Someone Else Tries To Argue That Their QB Is Worse Than Sanchez?

RutgersJetFan

You guys are a crack-up. I'm gonna go work more on my parent's website. If you all are interested in a scooter for some odd reason go check out http://shop.jupiterscooters.net

If you really want something, I can probably get it to you cheaper than what's on there, but just know the scooters INCLUDE shipping. ;) Off topic, but that's what I'm off to do haha, Later guys

I was excited until i visited the site. I thought you were selling fat-people scooters..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are a crack-up. I'm gonna go work more on my parent's website. If you all are interested in a scooter for some odd reason go check out http://shop.jupiterscooters.net

If you really want something, I can probably get it to you cheaper than what's on there, but just know the scooters INCLUDE shipping. ;) Off topic, but that's what I'm off to do haha, Later guys

This is the greatest troll job ever. 65 posts before he starts spamming us with links!!!

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

lol Really guys really?!?! Should I take down the post then? hahaha Scooters are awesome and you know it. I don't even wana leave this place, it's addicting. O_o

Nice try you f***ing bot. Clever how you made your avatar look vaguely like a guy in a video that was also posted here, got us to like you with your incessant positivity, then pulled the wool over our eyes. WHO MADE YOU???

I had to do the research for myself to see.

Sanchez has 60 career starts, 11,756 yds, 55.3%, 67 TDs, 64 INTs, 72.9 QB rating

Now I went to compare him to other QBs with similar number of career starts in the last decade and here they are:

Ryan Fitzpatrick has 65 career starts, 13,654 yds, 59.8%, 89 TDs, 78 TDs, 77 QB rating

Kyle Orton has 69 career starts, 14,621 yds, 58.4%, 81 TDs, 57 INTs, 79.7 QB rating

Matt Cassel has 62 career starts, 13,495 yds, 58.9%, 82 TDs, 57 INTs, 80.4 QB rating

Jason Campbell has 71 career starts, 14,682 yds, 60.9%, 76 TDs, 52 INTs, 82.5 QB rating

Across the board, Sanchez is worse that Fitz, Orton, Cassel and Campbell.

Sanchez is an awful QB.

I had to do the research for myself to see.

Sanchez has 60 career starts, 11,756 yds, 55.3%, 67 TDs, 64 INTs, 72.9 QB rating

Now I went to compare him to other QBs with similar number of career starts in the last decade and here they are:

Ryan Fitzpatrick has 65 career starts, 13,654 yds, 59.8%, 89 TDs, 78 TDs, 77 QB rating

Kyle Orton has 69 career starts, 14,621 yds, 58.4%, 81 TDs, 57 INTs, 79.7 QB rating

Matt Cassel has 62 career starts, 13,495 yds, 58.9%, 82 TDs, 57 INTs, 80.4 QB rating

Jason Campbell has 71 career starts, 14,682 yds, 60.9%, 76 TDs, 52 INTs, 82.5 QB rating

Across the board, Sanchez is worse that Fitz, Orton, Cassel and Campbell.

Sanchez is an awful QB.

if we had any of those QB's we would be playoff bound.

Archived