Jets bringing Braylon Edwards back?

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we found out before the season that Stephen Hill would have 21 catches and 3 TD's as a rookie, we'd say that's WR 4 production and about right. Considering how raw he was, I don't know how we could expected more.

Except we didn't pencil him in as WR4, they expected him to start. Considering how raw he was I would have been very happy if they did that.

the play you are showing, as an example of how bad Holmes sucks, he the play his lisfranc fractured. Holmes foot basically exploded on that play.

Thank you - haven't watched much of the Jets this year and neither did anybody else who might have been reading this post - didn't know that

. It was a serious injury and when people make light of it, or say he should have held onto the ball, it makes me pissed off. these are human beings and they feel pain.

How sorry were you feeling for this jackass after he poisoned the locker room and huddles last year till he finally got benched? Imagine how much he would be the proverbial glue holding everything together for this troubled jets squad now moving into week 14?

Considering his knee went to garbage after they let him go and he refused a huge offer from the Jets

Right - because if he would have signed with the Jets - the EXACT same set of playing and practice circumstances would have applied and he probably would have blown out both knees and his dick - making it another HUGE Tanny move on the chess board.

oh - btw -his play was not appreciably better than Braylon's regardless of your expert opinion

ow sorry were you feeling for this jackass after he poisoned the locker room and huddles last year till he finally got benched? Imagine how much he would be the proverbial glue holding everything together for this troubled jets squad now moving into week 14?

I don't have any excuse for Santonio's play or his behavior, except that all of it was better than getting a dui during the season. Say what you want about Holmes and his problems, he doesn't end up in cuffs.

Right - because if he would have signed with the Jets - the EXACT same set of playing and practice circumstances would have applied and he probably would have blown out both knees and his dick - making it another HUGE Tanny move on the chess board.

I didn't realize a new contract also came with a replacement knee. Shoulda given Braylon 8 million, right? That is your position, correct? at least they got a year out of Holmes before he got hurt.

oh - btw -his play was not appreciably better than Braylon's regardless of your expert opinion

no it was just statistically better. of course we can't be sure about this other universe where Braylon signs with the Jets, doesn't get hurt, doesn't drink booze, and grooms his beard better. In that universe Braylon might be better. It sounds like an idea for a twilight zone episode.

Say what you want about Holmes and his problems, he doesn't end up in cuffs.

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes was arrested for disorderly conduct at a hotel in South Beach, police said Saturday.

Holmes was arrested Friday night. He was released from jail after he signed a promissory note to appear in court to be arraigned, Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez said.

The events leading to Holmes' arrest weren't released by police.

Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said he didn't know about the arrest and couldn't immediately comment on it. Holmes was the Steelers' first-round pick in April out of Ohio State.

sooooo....do we find out at 4pm if this is actually going to happen? I would be shocked if he went from being sent packing after offering a home team discount a couple of years ago, to being signed a week after calling the FO idiots.

Absolutely shocked...

Archived