This number can't be right, can it?

Gastineau Lives

He does have a pocket. The offensive line is one of the better ones in the league. Sanchez is just too dumb to climb the pocket like he's supposed to.

Are you kidding me - he wouldn't have been sacked so many times if he didn't have protection. He also wouldn't be holding the ball so much if he had reliable recievers.

Then, how can it possibly be such a surprise when he IS sacked that he simply can't hold on to the ball. You'd think he'd have a better feel for it by now.

I dont know how many other ways to say it. Maybe I should change the language or something lol. Sanchez is freaking horrid, however, that offensive line is terrible.

I'll say it again. Sanchez is freaking horrible, however, that offensive line is terrible.

Science is bullsh*t.

Big bang theory? Really?

math is bullsh*t

Math like science can be formed to support an idea (hence big bang theory lmao). With that said, I'd prefer to take what I see over what science or math you're talking about.

The f'ing line sucks, our QB sucks, our WR's suck and our RB sucks (outside of powell. I like what I see from him) Our coachs suck, our coordinators suck and our front office including the owner sucks.

I dont need some science or math book to understand what I already see.

Big bang theory? Really?

Math like science can be formed to support an idea (hence big bang theory lmao). With that said, I'd prefer to take what I see over what science or math you're talking about.

The f'ing line sucks, our QB sucks, our WR's suck and our RB sucks (outside of powell. I like what I see from him) Our coachs suck, our coordinators suck and our front office including the owner sucks.

im confused though are you an NFL analyst? Statistics are helpful for the common man that puts things into easy to understand numbers. Numbers are universal and cant be argued so it helps more then what someone would "see"

Big bang theory? Really?

POTW

I dont know how many other ways to say it. Maybe I should change the language or something lol. Sanchez is freaking horrid, however, that offensive line is terrible.

I'll say it again. Sanchez is freaking horrible, however, that offensive line is terrible.

It's not my reading comprehension that is off, it is YOURS. Or maybe your sense of logic. It doesn't matter how many times he gets sacked, I'm talking about percentage of sacks on which he fumbles. What is so hard to understand? If he gets sacked six times and fumbles two of them, that is too much, if he gets sacked 100 times and fumbles 33 of them, that is too much. If he gets sacked 100,000 times and fumbles 33,000 of them, that is too much. Let me know when you get it.

Also, since the offensive line is horrible, no one would know it better than him, right? You'd think he'd make some sort of mental adjustment to insure he doesn't lose the football, no?

im confused though are you an NFL analyst? Statistics are helpful for the common man that puts things into easy to understand numbers. Numbers are universal and cant be argued so it helps more then what someone would "see"

Im no one special. Just a man with an opinion. I never said stats werent helpful. Im simply saying that stats doesnt necessarily mean truth. It was a scientific fact that the world was flat until it was a scientific fact that it wasnt. See??? Both were facts, but only one was actually "true". It took a man to get into a ship and actually see for himself.

What im saying is that these alleged stats dont change what im seeing on the field...and I see alot of poor play. I dont even understand how I portrayed myself as some NFL analyst when I certainly said that this was my opinion/point of view. The Jets are playing like sh*t and that isnt exclusive to Mark Sanchez. No stat is going to change that. Why so serious??? lmao.

It's not my reading comprehension that is off, it is YOURS. Or maybe your sense of logic. It doesn't matter how many times he gets sacked, I'm talking about percentage of sacks on which he fumbles. What is so hard to understand? If he gets sacked six times and fumbles two of them, that is too much, if he gets sacked 100 times and fumbles 33 of them, that is too much. If he gets sacked 100,000 times and fumbles 33,000 of them, that is too much. Let me know when you get it.

Also, since the offensive line is horrible, no one would know it better than him, right? You'd think he'd make some sort of mental adjustment to insure he doesn't lose the football, no?

I've already answered this. Obviously there's another language needed.

I've already answered this. Obviously there's another language needed.

Excuse me, but you're the idiot. Not me. Of course only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that. You're one of the more infamous idiots on this board, so maybe you should try another language, maybe something exotic like Swahili, so then at least then nobody would be able to understand your idiotic posts but the idiot that serves as your inside voice.

Excuse me, but you're the idiot. Not me. Of course only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that. You're one of the more infamous idiots on this board, so maybe you should try another language, maybe something exotic like Swahili, so then at least then nobody would be able to understand your idiotic posts but the idiot that serves as your inside voice.

I noticed that you added more. So let me respond to that by saying this.

Im "personal attack proof", especially from those who claim to be personal attack proof yet throw personal attacks lmao. I am quite infamous on this board arent I??? Thanks to folks like yourself. You keep me around because my "idiot" comments linger in your thoughts. I can take a vacation from this board for a few months like I've done, come back and you'll still feel the same way about me. Funny thing is, Im infamous to you, yet your history here isnt even remembered by me.

Im winning, and you'll go to bed pissed tonight thinking about me ....which is kinda gay by the way! lol.

I noticed that you added more. So let me respond to that by saying this.

Im "personal attack proof", especially from those who claim to be personal attack proof yet throw personal attacks lmao. I am quite infamous on this board arent I??? Thanks to folks like yourself. You keep me around because my "idiot" comments linger in your thoughts. I can take a vacation from this board for a few months like I've done, come back and you'll still feel the same way about me. Funny thing is, Im infamous to you, yet your history here isnt even remembered by me.

Im winning, and you'll go to bed tonight thinking about me....which is kinda gay! lol.

You've humbled me.

Archived