•  

Photo
- - - - -

LOL, Woodhead fumble to Lloyd ... TD!!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 32,799 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

As long as Brady is in the AFC East, and this kind of sh*t happens, WHILE the Patriots get about 50-60 yards per game of phantom interference calls... it doesn't matter if we have the right coach, QB, coordinator, whatever... we aren't doing sh*t.

It might actually be worse for us if we had a great team, and still couldn't surpass Brady.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#2 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

As long as Brady is in the AFC East, and this kind of sh*t happens, WHILE the Patriots get about 50-60 yards per game of phantom interference calls... it doesn't matter if we have the right coach, QB, coordinator, whatever... we aren't doing sh*t.

It might actually be worse for us if we had a great team, and still couldn't surpass Brady.

nah its easy just let some other team knock em out in the playoffs

they got our number. not always the other teams

Edited by jetsjetsjetss, 10 December 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#3 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

you listen too much to the announcers. Gruden was wrong on all of those, no matter what Jerry Austin says.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#4 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 32,799 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

you listen too much to the announcers. Gruden was wrong on all of those, no matter what Jerry Austin says.

What?

I'm talking about how things have been during the entire Brady era. I watch every Patriots game of the year living up here. They get calls, especially at home, like there's no tomorrow.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#5 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

What?

I'm talking about how things have been during the entire Brady era. I watch every Patriots game of the year living up here. They get calls, especially at home, like there's no tomorrow.

Meh... at times yes i agree, but after watching more football games per week I realize all the good teams get calls. and refs suck.

Its a lot easier watching these games without the automatic assumption they are getting calls. ****.. look at last night... brady takes a forearm to the head which wasnt called, he bitched, and the ref basically told him to **** himself.

Edited by Lil Bit Special, 11 December 2012 - 12:57 PM.

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#6 Afinogenov

Afinogenov

Peace Out Chad

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

my favorite call from last night was the PI on welker where the defender grazed his forearm on welker on a ball that was unquestionably uncatchable.
Sabres Jets Yankees Wildcats Crimson

#7 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

my favorite call from last night was the PI on welker where the defender grazed his forearm on welker on a ball that was unquestionably uncatchable.

:rl:

people are funny.

#8 Afinogenov

Afinogenov

Peace Out Chad

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

people are funny.

hey man, root for the Pats all you want

#9 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

hey man, root for the Pats all you want

Im not a blind homer like some people. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

BTW... the offensive PI against the Texans is the only call I disagreed with. that was a bad call. no call should have been made due to dual contact and uncatchable.

#10 Afinogenov

Afinogenov

Peace Out Chad

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Im not a blind homer like some people. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

BTW... the offensive PI against the Texans is the only call I disagreed with. that was a bad call. no call should have been made due to dual contact and uncatchable.

I'd call myself a blind hater before a homer... Must've missed that call, only watched the first 20 minutes or so, regardless, the point remains, the Patriots get a buttload of calls in their favor

#11 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,175 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

Oddly enough, their losses came in the beginning of the year before a lot of their employees came back from their vacations.
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#12 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Typical.
Tank for Teddy.

#13 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,213 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

I've been watching games in a bar with no sound. I honestly think that I get a better feel for the game, though I miss the sounds of contact. The announcers are always pushing some agenda from their notes and they rarely deviate.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#14 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

I've been watching games in a bar with no sound. I honestly think that I get a better feel for the game, though I miss the sounds of contact. The announcers are always pushing some agenda from their notes and they rarely deviate.

I always used to feel lost at the bars watching games... until twitter came around. same useless info is on twitter that the bubble heads spout during the game.

I hate ESPN/NBC the most since they seem to miss a lot going on in the game because THEY NEED TO MAKE A PROCLAMATION AFTER EVERY PLAY!!!!!

#15 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,213 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

I always used to feel lost at the bars watching games... until twitter came around. same useless info is on twitter that the bubble heads spout during the game.

I hate ESPN/NBC the most since they seem to miss a lot going on in the game because THEY NEED TO MAKE A PROCLAMATION AFTER EVERY PLAY!!!!!

Yeah and nothing like the sideline interview that they show DURING THE ****ING GAME! Let me see all the plays. I will decide what is important thank you very much. Casual fans and their distaste for violence is ruining the game I love.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#16 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,428 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

people are funny.

yea you are pretty funny..you r so far off on this it ISNT funny...
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

#17 PatriotReign37

PatriotReign37

500 warning points and counting.

• Members
  • 9,582 posts
  • LocationThe road to Seacacus

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

FOX is almost unwatchable with the robot, Aikman and Joe Buck.

#18 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

yea you are pretty funny..you r so far off on this it ISNT funny...

1. Im not funny in any way.

2. Im not that far off.

3. Its ok to disagree.

#19 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,725 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

FOX is almost unwatchable with the robot, Aikman and Joe Buck.

Hate Fox games. Its not a real football broadcast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users