LOL, Woodhead fumble to Lloyd ... TD!!!

Integrity28

As long as Brady is in the AFC East, and this kind of sh*t happens, WHILE the Patriots get about 50-60 yards per game of phantom interference calls... it doesn't matter if we have the right coach, QB, coordinator, whatever... we aren't doing sh*t.

It might actually be worse for us if we had a great team, and still couldn't surpass Brady.

As long as Brady is in the AFC East, and this kind of sh*t happens, WHILE the Patriots get about 50-60 yards per game of phantom interference calls... it doesn't matter if we have the right coach, QB, coordinator, whatever... we aren't doing sh*t.

It might actually be worse for us if we had a great team, and still couldn't surpass Brady.

nah its easy just let some other team knock em out in the playoffs

they got our number. not always the other teams

you listen too much to the announcers. Gruden was wrong on all of those, no matter what Jerry Austin says.

you listen too much to the announcers. Gruden was wrong on all of those, no matter what Jerry Austin says.

What?

I'm talking about how things have been during the entire Brady era. I watch every Patriots game of the year living up here. They get calls, especially at home, like there's no tomorrow.

What?

I'm talking about how things have been during the entire Brady era. I watch every Patriots game of the year living up here. They get calls, especially at home, like there's no tomorrow.

Meh... at times yes i agree, but after watching more football games per week I realize all the good teams get calls. and refs suck.

Its a lot easier watching these games without the automatic assumption they are getting calls. ****.. look at last night... brady takes a forearm to the head which wasnt called, he bitched, and the ref basically told him to **** himself.

Im not a blind homer like some people. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

BTW... the offensive PI against the Texans is the only call I disagreed with. that was a bad call. no call should have been made due to dual contact and uncatchable.

I'd call myself a blind hater before a homer... Must've missed that call, only watched the first 20 minutes or so, regardless, the point remains, the Patriots get a buttload of calls in their favor

I've been watching games in a bar with no sound. I honestly think that I get a better feel for the game, though I miss the sounds of contact. The announcers are always pushing some agenda from their notes and they rarely deviate.

I've been watching games in a bar with no sound. I honestly think that I get a better feel for the game, though I miss the sounds of contact. The announcers are always pushing some agenda from their notes and they rarely deviate.

I always used to feel lost at the bars watching games... until twitter came around. same useless info is on twitter that the bubble heads spout during the game.

I hate ESPN/NBC the most since they seem to miss a lot going on in the game because THEY NEED TO MAKE A PROCLAMATION AFTER EVERY PLAY!!!!!

I always used to feel lost at the bars watching games... until twitter came around. same useless info is on twitter that the bubble heads spout during the game.

I hate ESPN/NBC the most since they seem to miss a lot going on in the game because THEY NEED TO MAKE A PROCLAMATION AFTER EVERY PLAY!!!!!

Yeah and nothing like the sideline interview that they show DURING THE ****ING GAME! Let me see all the plays. I will decide what is important thank you very much. Casual fans and their distaste for violence is ruining the game I love.

Archived