Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If its Pats vs Giants III

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

42-14

Looks like we might see it again--I actually think Pats win this time around since the Giants pass rush hasnt been there all season

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted · Report post

42-14

Looks like we might see it again--I actually think Pats win this time around since the Giants pass rush hasnt been there all season

the Pats can't stop Nicks and Cruz AND Marty B all at once

Posted · Report post

Giants wont be in the playoffs so no worry.

Whoever comes out of the AFC will whip up on the Falcons

Posted · Report post

Giants will win again. Get real. The Giants are Brady & Belichick's kryptonite

Posted · Report post

Giants wont be in the playoffs so no worry.

Whoever comes out of the AFC will whip up on the Falcons

LOL, wishful thinking. Giants have easiest path to division title

Posted · Report post

I think this weekend's Pats-Niners game is a Super Bowl preview.

Posted · Report post

LOL, wishful thinking. Giants have easiest path to division title

which is why they'll blow it this year.

Posted · Report post

Giants still have to play Atlanta and Baltimore

Posted · Report post

Jets fan hell.

Posted · Report post

That being said, I think the Seahawks would give the Giants the most issues in the playoffs.

What sucks is we're probably looking at Patriots Giants part 3.

Posted · Report post

As sad as this is going to sound, if it IS Giants/Pats again, I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. I work with too many Giants fans who are just relentless with their bullsh*t. And then they claim the Giants or their fans don't talk sh*t and just play, which is complete horse sh*t. That's right, I used 'sh*t' three different ways. I hate the Pats, but I actually get along with the lone Pats fan at work than I do with the Giants fans who surround me.

Posted · Report post

Giants still have to play Atlanta and Baltimore

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.

Posted · Report post

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

The Giants are talented as hell. Sucks for us.

Posted · Report post

Pats are winning the SB. No doubt about it. That defense is clicking right now. They create a lot of turnovers and nobody is better in the league at taking advantage of turnovers like Brady and Co. They are tough team to run on and can give up big plays in the passing game but play great bend dont break defense.

This is their year. Book it.

Pats v GB - Pats win. Just like a predicted preseason.

Posted · Report post

Here's the thing though...

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

Posted · Report post

Here's the thing though...

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

Yep. This Pats team is different. They can run, they can stop the run and Talib gives them a chance to play man on the outside vs. a guy like Nicks. Plus, now they've got a ton of speed at LB'er, so all those little intermediate routes that you could kill the Pats with the last couple of seasons arent as easy to find. They give up big passing plays down field, but thats also where they create a lot of turnovers.

I think you're about to watch the Pats straight dominate the rest of the season.

Posted · Report post

My nighmare revisited no it can not be true

Posted · Report post

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

The Giants are talented as hell. Sucks for us.

If David Wilson has earned 20 touches per, nobody is stopping that O. The missing running game has been their issue all year.

Posted · Report post

If David Wilson has earned 20 touches per, nobody is stopping that O. The missing running game has been their issue all year.

Bradshaw is 26 and looks finished.

Posted · Report post

Bradshaw is 26 and looks finished.

Life of a back.

Posted · Report post

As sad as this is going to sound, if it IS Giants/Pats again, I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. I work with too many Giants fans who are just relentless with their bullsh*t. And then they claim the Giants or their fans don't talk sh*t and just play, which is complete horse sh*t. That's right, I used 'sh*t' three different ways. I hate the Pats, but I actually get along with the lone Pats fan at work than I do with the Giants fans who surround me.

If it's Giants/Pats 3, I'll be rooting for the NFL to get shut down the day before the Super Bowl.

Posted · Report post

If it's Giants/Pats 3, I'll be rooting for the NFL to get shut down the day before the Super Bowl.

Maybe hockey will be back by then.

Posted · Report post

Actually, I'll be cheering on the Mayans. Bring on the Apocalypse so I don't have to suffer through another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl :)

Posted · Report post

I have switched my allegience to the Lingerie League

Posted · Report post

Actually, I'll be cheering on the Mayans. Bring on the Apocalypse so I don't have to suffer through another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl :)

I'll have you know I revised what I was rooting for like 3 times before making that post. I decided it would be best to go with a version that didn't involve a particularly large volume of deaths.