•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

If its Pats vs Giants III

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 FiremanEd42

FiremanEd42

banned under another name

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

42-14

Looks like we might see it again--I actually think Pats win this time around since the Giants pass rush hasnt been there all season

#2 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,135 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

42-14

Looks like we might see it again--I actually think Pats win this time around since the Giants pass rush hasnt been there all season

the Pats can't stop Nicks and Cruz AND Marty B all at once
Blackout, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:28 PM, said: i HATE saying this but CJ2k is now CJ 0.5K at this point

#3 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,120 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Giants wont be in the playoffs so no worry.

Whoever comes out of the AFC will whip up on the Falcons
 photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

#4 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,221 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Giants will win again. Get real. The Giants are Brady & Belichick's kryptonite
Posted Image

#5 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,221 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Giants wont be in the playoffs so no worry.

Whoever comes out of the AFC will whip up on the Falcons

LOL, wishful thinking. Giants have easiest path to division title
Posted Image

#6 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,484 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

I think this weekend's Pats-Niners game is a Super Bowl preview.

#7 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,120 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

LOL, wishful thinking. Giants have easiest path to division title

which is why they'll blow it this year.
 photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

#8 Matt39

Matt39

master knows all except combination to safe

• Members
  • 22,612 posts
  • LocationDel Boca Vista Phase III

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Giants still have to play Atlanta and Baltimore

#9 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Jets fan hell.
Tank for Teddy.

#10 Matt39

Matt39

• Members
  • 22,612 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

That being said, I think the Seahawks would give the Giants the most issues in the playoffs.

What sucks is we're probably looking at Patriots Giants part 3.

#11 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

As sad as this is going to sound, if it IS Giants/Pats again, I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. I work with too many Giants fans who are just relentless with their bullsh*t. And then they claim the Giants or their fans don't talk sh*t and just play, which is complete horse sh*t. That's right, I used 'sh*t' three different ways. I hate the Pats, but I actually get along with the lone Pats fan at work than I do with the Giants fans who surround me.
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#12 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Giants still have to play Atlanta and Baltimore

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#13 Matt39

Matt39

• Members
  • 22,612 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

The Giants are talented as hell. Sucks for us.

#14 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,353 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Pats are winning the SB. No doubt about it. That defense is clicking right now. They create a lot of turnovers and nobody is better in the league at taking advantage of turnovers like Brady and Co. They are tough team to run on and can give up big plays in the passing game but play great bend dont break defense.

This is their year. Book it.

Pats v GB - Pats win. Just like a predicted preseason.
Posted Image

#15 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Here's the thing though...

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

#16 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,353 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Here's the thing though...

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

Yep. This Pats team is different. They can run, they can stop the run and Talib gives them a chance to play man on the outside vs. a guy like Nicks. Plus, now they've got a ton of speed at LB'er, so all those little intermediate routes that you could kill the Pats with the last couple of seasons arent as easy to find. They give up big passing plays down field, but thats also where they create a lot of turnovers.

I think you're about to watch the Pats straight dominate the rest of the season.
Posted Image

#17 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,770 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

My nighmare revisited no it can not be true
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#18 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,111 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

The Giants are talented as hell. Sucks for us.

If David Wilson has earned 20 touches per, nobody is stopping that O. The missing running game has been their issue all year.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#19 Matt39

Matt39

• Members
  • 22,612 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

If David Wilson has earned 20 touches per, nobody is stopping that O. The missing running game has been their issue all year.

Bradshaw is 26 and looks finished.

#20 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,111 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

Bradshaw is 26 and looks finished.

Life of a back.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#21 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,488 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

As sad as this is going to sound, if it IS Giants/Pats again, I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. I work with too many Giants fans who are just relentless with their bullsh*t. And then they claim the Giants or their fans don't talk sh*t and just play, which is complete horse sh*t. That's right, I used 'sh*t' three different ways. I hate the Pats, but I actually get along with the lone Pats fan at work than I do with the Giants fans who surround me.

If it's Giants/Pats 3, I'll be rooting for the NFL to get shut down the day before the Super Bowl.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

TL;DR

#22 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,153 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

If it's Giants/Pats 3, I'll be rooting for the NFL to get shut down the day before the Super Bowl.

Maybe hockey will be back by then.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#23 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

Actually, I'll be cheering on the Mayans. Bring on the Apocalypse so I don't have to suffer through another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl :)

#24 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,770 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

I have switched my allegience to the Lingerie League
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#25 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,488 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Actually, I'll be cheering on the Mayans. Bring on the Apocalypse so I don't have to suffer through another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl :)

I'll have you know I revised what I was rooting for like 3 times before making that post. I decided it would be best to go with a version that didn't involve a particularly large volume of deaths.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

TL;DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users