If its Pats vs Giants III

FiremanEd42

As sad as this is going to sound, if it IS Giants/Pats again, I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. I work with too many Giants fans who are just relentless with their bullsh*t. And then they claim the Giants or their fans don't talk sh*t and just play, which is complete horse sh*t. That's right, I used 'sh*t' three different ways. I hate the Pats, but I actually get along with the lone Pats fan at work than I do with the Giants fans who surround me.

Giants still have to play Atlanta and Baltimore

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

The Giants are talented as hell. Sucks for us.

Pats are winning the SB. No doubt about it. That defense is clicking right now. They create a lot of turnovers and nobody is better in the league at taking advantage of turnovers like Brady and Co. They are tough team to run on and can give up big plays in the passing game but play great bend dont break defense.

This is their year. Book it.

Pats v GB - Pats win. Just like a predicted preseason.

Here's the thing though...

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

Yep. This Pats team is different. They can run, they can stop the run and Talib gives them a chance to play man on the outside vs. a guy like Nicks. Plus, now they've got a ton of speed at LB'er, so all those little intermediate routes that you could kill the Pats with the last couple of seasons arent as easy to find. They give up big passing plays down field, but thats also where they create a lot of turnovers.

I think you're about to watch the Pats straight dominate the rest of the season.

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

If David Wilson has earned 20 touches per, nobody is stopping that O. The missing running game has been their issue all year.

As sad as this is going to sound, if it IS Giants/Pats again, I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots. I work with too many Giants fans who are just relentless with their bullsh*t. And then they claim the Giants or their fans don't talk sh*t and just play, which is complete horse sh*t. That's right, I used 'sh*t' three different ways. I hate the Pats, but I actually get along with the lone Pats fan at work than I do with the Giants fans who surround me.

If it's Giants/Pats 3, I'll be rooting for the NFL to get shut down the day before the Super Bowl.

If it's Giants/Pats 3, I'll be rooting for the NFL to get shut down the day before the Super Bowl.

Actually, I'll be cheering on the Mayans. Bring on the Apocalypse so I don't have to suffer through another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl :)

Actually, I'll be cheering on the Mayans. Bring on the Apocalypse so I don't have to suffer through another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl :)

I'll have you know I revised what I was rooting for like 3 times before making that post. I decided it would be best to go with a version that didn't involve a particularly large volume of deaths.

I'll have you know I revised what I was rooting for like 3 times before making that post. I decided it would be best to go with a version that didn't involve a particularly large volume of deaths.

I welcome it...at least I won't have to pay off the rest of my student loans if the world ends :)

Yep and then NE will go play action.

If Gronk plays it will be curtans for the G men.

• 3 weeks later...

Giants wont be in the playoffs so no worry.

Whoever comes out of the AFC will whip up on the Falcons

LOL, wishful thinking. Giants have easiest path to division title

which is why they'll blow it this year.

That being said, I think the Seahawks would give the Giants the most issues in the playoffs.

What sucks is we're probably looking at Patriots Giants part 3.

I love it when Im right about something.

Archived