28 replies to this topic

#26 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,122 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

I'll have you know I revised what I was rooting for like 3 times before making that post. I decided it would be best to go with a version that didn't involve a particularly large volume of deaths.

I welcome it...at least I won't have to pay off the rest of my student loans if the world ends :)
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#27 PatriotReign37

PatriotReign37

500 warning points and counting.

• Members
  • 9,461 posts
  • LocationThe road to Seacacus

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Here's the thing though...

Giants beat the Pats because they were a one dimensional team. The Giants matched up well with them because the Pats pass so much and the Giants strength is their pass rush, not their run-D. Now the Pats have a pretty good rushing attack so the Pats are probably thinking "fine, put all your best pass rushers on the field and we'll just keep running it up the middle".

Yep and then NE will go play action.

If Gronk plays it will be curtans for the G men.

#28 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

Yep and then NE will go play action.

If Gronk plays it will be curtans for the G men.

Nice to see cheating scum fans are already devising game plans for a super bowl they won't be in.
Tank for Teddy.

#29 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Giants wont be in the playoffs so no worry.

Whoever comes out of the AFC will whip up on the Falcons

LOL, wishful thinking. Giants have easiest path to division title

which is why they'll blow it this year.

That being said, I think the Seahawks would give the Giants the most issues in the playoffs.

What sucks is we're probably looking at Patriots Giants part 3.

And both of those teams are struggling. Giants are getting to play teams when they're struggling. Any other year and the Saints probably win on Sunday, but that team is a shell of what they were last year. Amazing what losing a coach can do.

True. But the Giants are also a really good team. If Nicks is 100% they'll be fine. I think they know they're going to make it...and once theyre in those pass rushers they have always turn it up a bit.

The Giants are talented as hell. Sucks for us.

I love it when Im right about something.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users