A certain team is 9-13 after tonights loss to the Cleveland Cadaveres

Blackout

dwight-howard-lakers_00.jpg

boy watching this trainwreck is GREAT

Kobe is balling his ass off and it doesn't even matter because the LAkers were down by 15 at half time :D

9-13 with the best center and best shooting guard in the league

they DO have an easy schedule inbetween their two Knick games (dec 13 and 25) where they face the Wizz, 76ers and Bobcats...and then they face the Warriors on the 22nd

as a Laker hater this is a perfect scenerio so far!

Celtics don't get to feast on these chumps until February sadly

bad schedueling job by the NBA to make the games so close to eachother...less than 2 weeks apart. should have them one month from eachother. same with the LAker-Knicks games...they could have saved the first matchup for Feb and kept the Xmas one

but hey I'm not David Stern, just a fan of the NBA itself

Sad thing is i went to the celtics-t-wolves game last week (free tix, 12 rows from bench) and I had no clue on what the team's records were at that point.

I feel bad that real NBA fans didnt go in my place, but at least I got my large pretzel, and watched some college chick pass out after puking all over the floor 2 rows behind the bench.

Sad thing is i went to the celtics-t-wolves game last week (free tix, 12 rows from bench) and I had no clue on what the team's records were at that point.

I feel bad that real NBA fans didnt go in my place, but at least I got my large pretzel, and watched some college chick pass out after puking all over the floor 2 rows behind the bench.

EWWWWWWW LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Archived