Rules and Information
1. No character claims or hints will be allowed.
2. Votes and unvotes must be bolded.
3. You must unvote before voting again.
4. No lynch and self votes are valid.
5. This is a hammer game. Once a majority of votes is reached on one player, that player will be lynched.
6. If you do not reach a majority by the deadline, there will be no lynch.
7. Talking about this game with anyone other than me in any place other than the game thread is prohibited unless your Role PM states otherwise.
8. Direct quoting of mod PMs (whether feigned or real) is prohibited. You may paraphrase.
9. I reserve the right to punish players who I feel are being detrimental to the game or are using tactics that are outside The Spirit of the Game™
. Punishment may include but need not be limited to Modkill and/or withholding a Coroner's Report. Be active and don't break my rules and you will probably be ok.
10. I reserve the right to amend these rules whenever and however I want.
11. There will be some funky roles in this game that you may not have seen before.
12. This setup should be balanced but is also very unpredictable. Most importantly, I think it will be fun.
13. Any post restrictions will be given out randomly regardless of role and are meant solely for fun so don't read anything into them.
15. Once you are dead, you can no longer post in the game thread outside of one "bah" post which cannot contain any game info or opinions.
Town Win Condition: You are town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Mafia Win Conidtion: You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the other remaining players.
Edited by WWWWombat, 11 December 2012 - 11:57 PM.