Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I just opened an envelope on my desk and it was a $2k bonus to go along with the promotion. Holy sh*t. On top of that, they bought me a Beertender and a set of glasses for my wedding gift.

Damn. I can't remember ever "loving" my employer before.

Wow. I just opened an envelope on my desk and it was a $2k bonus to go along with the promotion. Holy sh*t. On top of that, they bought me a Beertender and a set of glasses for my wedding gift.

Nice. I have a Beertender - they rock.

If you don't stop bragging we're going to have to lynch you on principle.

Anyway, 80 is a big wifom right now. I was re-reading Pac's lynch on my train ride... Pac said 80 was "worst teammate evah" after he got butthurt and initially thought he was lynched. Then when he realized he wasn't dead, he tried to backtrack on the statement with the LD false claim about 80 being town. It's actually the biggest wifom in the game.

Unvote

Vote 80

Now watch. If 80 flips town, after ignoring my scum hunting attempts, Jetscode will probably come back to the 80 train and try to indict everyone on it, except himself of course.

Nice. I have a Beertender - they rock.

Good to know. Newcastle is my favorite brown ale, and possibly a top 5 beer for me. So I'm psyched. I can live without the Heineken.

If you don't stop bragging we're going to have to lynch you on principle.

Not meant to come across as bragging, sorry. I'm in awe and quite humbled by the display of commitment they just made to me. Just sharing good news. Not meant any other way. :)

Not meant to come across as bragging, sorry. I'm in awe and quite humbled by the display of commitment they just made to me. Just sharing good news. Not meant any other way. :)

I'm just messing with you. They've done a good thing and congrats. It's just generally bad form to talk specific dollar amounts when it comes to salary, bonuses, etc. in a public forum. No one but your wife should know how much you make or what you get as monetary compensation.

I'm just messing with you. They've done a good thing and congrats. It's just generally bad form to talk specific dollar amounts when it comes to salary, bonuses, etc. in a public forum. No one but your wife should know how much you make or what you get as monetary compensation.

He's a filthy Ape - he didn't know any better.

I agree. It's not something I'd typically do, I'm admittedly in shock.

Lily, re you be a vote sheep....I've never heard of that role before. Since it seems to be true so far, I'll keep it in mind when I vote.

Thanks, Kae. You're voting for two. I believe Wombat made up the role.

Archived