Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

Lily, re you be a vote sheep....I've never heard of that role before. Since it seems to be true so far, I'll keep it in mind when I vote.

I'm surprised Lily's reveal went unquestioned until this. Very easy to play off a post restriction to shirk accountability for sketchy votes when there appears to be at least one other PR in the game (french, avm).

Curious to see how 80 flips, since Lily was finally getting heat, gave that crappy reveal and then the 80 train "for the lulz" came from out of nowhere.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, 80 is a big wifom right now. I was re-reading Pac's lynch on my train ride... Pac said 80 was "worst teammate evah" after he got butthurt and initially thought he was lynched. Then when he realized he wasn't dead, he tried to backtrack on the statement with the LD false claim about 80 being town. It's actually the biggest wifom in the game.

Unvote

Vote 80

Now watch. If 80 flips town, after ignoring my scum hunting attempts, Jetscode will probably come back to the 80 train and try to indict everyone on it, except himself of course.

I will...I will...

BTW...how does your role work again...1/4 chance of dying if you target scum?

Probably best to tell us who you are targeting...no?

Just in case you have an early demise.

I'm surprised Lily's reveal went unquestioned until this. Very easy to play off a post restriction to shirk accountability for sketchy votes when there appears to be at least one other PR in the game (french, avm).

Curious to see how 80 flips, since Lily was finally getting heat, gave that crappy reveal and then the 80 train "for the lulz" came from out of nowhere.

Makes me trust Flaco even more...TBH.

I will...I will...

BTW...how does your role work again...1/4 chance of dying if you target scum?

Probably best to tell us who you are targeting...no?

Just in case you have an early demise.

I'm not repeating myself. You've blatantly not been reading the thread.

I will announce my target when night starts and I submit it - didn't really need your "look how town I am" suggestion, Captain Obvious.

I know it's useless to correct you, because you see what you want to see, but it isn't a PR. It's a role. If I was making up a role, I'd do better than this, I promise.

It didn't take long for you to get knee deep in discussion of Dick Charleston's murder. You were, after all, some of the greatest detectives in the world. This is what you made your living doing. Several promising theories were being thrown out, but most had been shot down. You were discussing the twelfth such theory when a short, auburn-haired woman ran into the room, clapped her hands to her cheeks, and opened her mouth as if to scream but made no noise.

"It's the cook. Poor thing. She must be mute. I think she's trying to scream."

Some of you went to comfort her, but you were quickly stopped by a shout.

"Look! She's tracked blood through the foyer. Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our murderer."

You quickly closed on the poor cook. She flailed and tried to scream, but you were too many and too strong. Very quickly, you had her restrained and in just a few moments, someone had snapped her neck.

murder_death_01.jpg

Jetsfan80, Yetta, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched.

It is now Night 2. Please send in night actions ASAP.

re-read the last couple pages then look at my death scene. in due time you'll begin to understand how incredibly stupid 80 is.

worst teammate ever. unnecessary bus when heat was coming off me. he actually reignited the lynch.

from here on if I ever have a gun 80 will be the target. I don't care if he claims cop.

1. Leelou, claims town vig

2. Lily, claims vote sheep, has to vote how I do

3. Hess

4. Jetscode

5. 80, Yetta, Mafia Roleblocker, Lynched Day 2

6. Sakaea

7. Pac, Lionel Twain, Mafia Bus Driver, Lynched Day 1

8. Verbal

9. AVM

10. JiF, town insane cop, NK’d Night 1

11.Crusher

12. SMC

13. Ape, claims random doc, town; "Each night I can target 1 person, and one of the following doc abilities will be used, paranoid (protects + role blocks), naive (ineffective), weak (dies if protecting non-town) and standard (protects)."

It didn't take long for you to get knee deep in discussion of Dick Charleston's murder. You were, after all, some of the greatest detectives in the world. This is what you made your living doing. Several promising theories were being thrown out, but most had been shot down. You were discussing the twelfth such theory when a short, auburn-haired woman ran into the room, clapped her hands to her cheeks, and opened her mouth as if to scream but made no noise.

"It's the cook. Poor thing. She must be mute. I think she's trying to scream."

Some of you went to comfort her, but you were quickly stopped by a shout.

"Look! She's tracked blood through the foyer. Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our murderer."

You quickly closed on the poor cook. She flailed and tried to scream, but you were too many and too strong. Very quickly, you had her restrained and in just a few moments, someone had snapped her neck.

murder_death_01.jpg

Jetsfan80, Yetta, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched.

It is now Night 2. Please send in night actions ASAP.

Im actually starting to annoy myself at how good I am at this game.

Archived