Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A woman screamed. Wait no, that was the doorbell. Jamesir Bensonmum's walked carefully down the corridor, his shoes clacking on the marble floor. The air temperature changed as he reached the foyer. He walked to the threshold and opened the door. He faced the doorway.

"Good evening, we have been expecting you."

"I let myself in, thanks."

"Ah. Good evening, we have been expecting you."

"You've been expecting me. But have you been expecting this."

*BANG*

"Goodnight, Chango. Jess Marbles sends her regards."

_0904bensonmum.jpg

Ape, Jamesir Bensonmum, Mafia Jack of all Trades (Poison, Rolefind, Heal) has been lynched.

TOWN WINS

Identities of remaining players:

Leelou, Sam Diamond, Town Vigilante

Lily, Willie Wang, Town Vote Sheep

Hess, Jessica Marbles, Town Sane Cop

Jetscode, Milo Perrier, Town Tracker

Verbal, Tess Skeffington, Town Vigilante Switch

AVM, Dora Charleston, Vanilla Town

CRUSHER, Miss Withers, Vanilla Town

SMC, Marcel Cassette, Town Strong-Willed Bodyguard

Would've been more fun if 80 and Pac didn't blow their scum team up.

80 played the worst game I've ever seen. His actions defy all logic.

First he struts in and says he hammered me complete with an incorrect vote count. That in itself was indefensible. When I realized he didn't actually hammer me I made up a crap story about LD in 2 minutes that I was pretty proud of. I fought the good fight for an hour or 2 and the votes started coming off...

don't you know this idiot pops in out of nowhere and starts saying he'll hammer me again which gets SMC to re-vote me. Just crapping all over my efforts. For a minute I thought he might be a double-agent who needed to get me killed as a win condition.

that's why I gave him up. I'd never before seen sabotage of a teammate that ridiculous.

I forgive him though. I've come to realize he's just not the best when it comes to thinking and stuff.

Yes. Its the games fault you got lynched pouted and gave up your team mate. You are the Mark Sanchez of mafia.

read the post above heavyset.

not to mention.. you all ignored me calling him a teammate.. you lynched him for the same reason you lynched me.. "lulz".

Better reason than you calling him a teammate, imho

Apparently.. I was shocked when no one even brought up that I called him a teammate 10 times. I figured I found a new strategy as scum going forward which is to just name my team on my way out.

N1 Actions:

Leelou: Kill 80

Hess: View Verbal

Jetscode: Track Verbal

Verbal: Off

JiF: VIew Crusher

SMC: Protect no one

Mafia Kill: JiF

JF80: Block JiF

Ape: Rolefind Leelou

N2 Actions:

Leelou: Kill AVM

Hess: View Ape

Jetscode: Track SMC

Verbal: Off

SMC: Protect Ape

Mafia Kill: Sakaea

Ape: Protect Ape

Apparently.. I was shocked when no one even brought up that I called him a teammate 10 times. I figured I found a new strategy as scum going forward which is to just name my team on my way out.

wifom and the such.

Heck, I've done the same thing as scum but named townies as teammates

Like I said, Hess--Hall of Famer.

BTW, I protected scum N2 like WWW posted, LOL. I bought Ape's reveal and thought that he would protect Leelou and then be vulnerable to a kill, so I protected him.

You were in the running for MVP until Night 2. You, Verbal, and Hess had the game figured out D2. Ended up giving it to Hess for the Ape view to seal the deal.

Yeah, Pac and JF80 blew the team apart and JF80 being on vacation screamed blind lynch.

I didn't blow anything apart. 80 kamikazeed me for no earthly reason and I responded in kind. Nothing I said lead to 1 single vote against him.

and Hess was our MVP half the game. He tried multiple times to rescue me on day 1 but 80 wouldn't let him.

Archived