Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell Flaco he better play...not playing either.

Flacco? You son of a bitch

I blame CTM. Ruins everything.

Always CTMonster

this place just went from Awesome to Awful

Damnit, Hess. Now I almost want to play...can't let the children down. It's almost Christmas!

I like your take on boobies, and I like boobies.

Am I the only one to catch this? I lol'd.

CL4SA.gif

Ok. AwesomeVM in, bitches. If push comes to shove we can always kill Pac, he can replace me and you guys can kill him again. It'd be my Christmas present to teh mafia community.

</3

I couldn't break the heart of my Lils. Je t'aime <3

Vote: Jetscode

1 -- Seeing as there are no Big East basketball fans (that I know of) in this forum...I blame you. I also blame you for the oil spill. And Ke$ha. POURQOI JC?!

2 -- no one calls me Flacco and gets away with it. Except that one guy...but no one else who calls me Flacco gets away with it.

Well actually, you and him are the only two. So after this only half the people to call me Flacco will get away with it.

lol, you guys are funny. Y'all can poke fun at each other for stupid sh*t, but I can't vote Pac for being a goober last game without getting called an Ida-ho and voted for. And yes, I do know about the soft rule about the mod of the last game. Didn't even enter my mind, tbh

lol, you guys are funny. Y'all can poke fun at each other for stupid sh*t, but I can't vote Pac for being a goober last game without getting called an Ida-ho and voted for. And yes, I do know about the soft rule about the mod of the last game. Didn't even enter my mind, tbh

Unvote

Vote Sakadoodeea

Zey chastized you for voting ze lawnman?! IMBECILES

ZIS IS A OUTRAGE!

A vote for Pac is a vote for freedom, mon ami

Complaining after what, one vote? Over reaction much?

Okay, I need fantasy advice - I need a replacement TE for Gronk:

Rudolph vs. STL

Martellus Bennet vs. ATL

Scheffler vs. ARI

Watson vs. WAS

I'm leaning Bennett, but I love Ben Watson's matchup. Scheffler is going to get targets, he had 10 last week, I'm just not confident he'll catch them all, he only caught 3 last week. Rudolph scares me with the capacity for being shut out.

Sucks. I'm against the guy with Hernandez.

Rudolph vs. STL

Martellus Bennet vs. ATL

Scheffler vs. ARI

Watson vs. WAS

I'm leaning Bennett, but I love Ben Watson's matchup. Scheffler is going to get targets, he had 10 last week, I'm just not confident he'll catch them all, he only caught 3 last week. Rudolph scares me with the capacity for being shut out.

I'm going Scheffler. Stafford has heated up, 'Zona hasn't been special.

Rudolph vs. STL

Martellus Bennet vs. ATL

Scheffler vs. ARI

Watson vs. WAS

I like Scheffler too.

I've got a TE issue too, Myers or Olsen?

Rudolph vs. STL

Martellus Bennet vs. ATL

Scheffler vs. ARI

Watson vs. WAS

Ze first zing you would zink of would be starting Bennett -- he's be hot and ze Falcons D is 22nd ranked against ze TE. However, only 4 times in ESPN standard scoring have zey given up more zen 10 points.

However...ze Cardinals are awful. Skins are bad as well...but so is Watson, to be honest. You're right -- Rudolph is scary.

Zat probably wasn't very helpful. I'd go with Bennett just because of ze involvement he's had ze last few weeks.

I like Scheffler too.

I've got a TE issue too, Myers or Olsen?

Ze Panthers are trending up. Olsen should at least have a decent day (Chargers haven't been worldbeaters against the TE recently)...but Myers is a boom/bust play. If you're ze favorite, I'd go with Olsen.

Unvote

Vote Lily

was waiting to see who was going to put me at L1 and the rationale they were going to use. lynch away if you'd like.. roleless townie and I'd rather be knocked out early then put in hours and hours and get knocked out later.

Archived