Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 5 episodes or so were incredible from .... SPOILER ALERT ...

When Billie got blown up until the end. You watch those final episodes and you have no idea how everything is going to end up. You knew Nucky was going to live, but you had no idea about anyone else.

SPOLIER

Almost too much subtleties throughout...hints that make you suspect almost everyone's death...then boom Slater comes back in a box.

The last 5 episodes or so were incredible from .... SPOILER ALERT ...

When Billie got blown up until the end. You watch those final episodes and you have no idea how everything is going to end up. You knew Nucky was going to live, but you had no idea about anyone else.

Yeah, honestly, I thought the best episode was the following one when he was suffering from concussion symptoms. It was such an important episode because of all the development that took place but the cinematography was wacky because of his instability. Just very well done.

I'm so pumped for next season. Its set up to be epic. I'm wondering if they take the series long enough/follow history correctly and show the rise of Lucky Luciano and Myer.

SPOLIER

Almost too much subtleties throughout...hints that make you suspect almost everyone's death...then boom Slater comes back in a box.

Yeah, his death really bummed me out. I kept telling my wife after (BWE and Game of Thrones are the only shows we watch together), "I can't believe he's dead."

I liked the subtleties because by the final 2 episodes I kept on rooting for my favorite characters to live and when they did I was happy, LOL.

Yeah, honestly, I thought the best episode was the following one when he was suffering from concussion symptoms. It was such an important episode because of all the development that took place but the cinematography was wacky because of his instability. Just very well done.

I'm so pumped for next season. Its set up to be epic. I'm wondering if they take the series long enough/follow history correctly and show the rise of Lucky Luciano and Myer.

I agree, that was a great episode. I was speaking about those last 5 in totality. You didn't know what was going to happen and you feared for everyone.

It'll be interesting how everything plays out. We definitely know there is a 4th season next year so we'll have to see if they go to a 5th. Season 3 started on New Years 1923, so there's 10 yrs left of prohibition.

Archived