I GOT IT !!!

Smashmouth

Well guys after being out of work for 3 years at my wits end and many dissapointments I finally landed a job at the US Treasury... Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Ive been wanting to work at BEP for many years but its a tough position to get I was up aganist 385 applicants for thre job. This is about as good as it gets in the printing industry so Im really happy right now and I just wanted to share this with you guys :) its been a rough 3 years thank God my wife has a good job and was able to carry the bills while I bummed out on JN heh.

I will be running a Simultan Press and printing parts of the fronts and backs of all US Currency. Only 2 plants print the money, one located in DC and one in Fort Worth Texas.

Well guys after being out of work for 3 years at my wits end and many dissapointments I finally landed a job at the US Treasury... Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Ive been wanting to work at BEP for many years but its a tough position to get I was up aganist 385 applicants for thre job. This is about as good as it gets in the printing industry so Im really happy right now and I just wanted to share this with you guys :) its been a rough 3 years thank God my wife has a good job and was able to carry the bills while I bummed out on JN heh.

I will be running a Simultan Press and printing parts of the fronts and backs of all US Currency. Only 2 plants print the money, one located in DC and one in Fort Worth Texas.

Congratulations. You live in DC SMash?

Congrats on the new gig. Enjoy it. Dont f#ck it up.

but i would have expected more than 9,000+ posts from a guy wasting his time on here instead of working!

Nice job buddy. Congrats!

Archived