Happy Together

Maxman

This week is all about positivity (apparently). Phil and Courtney discuss the New York Jets as they try to get back to .500. They are joined for a few minutes by YouTube sensation EveryDayVlogger who stresses the importance of positivity. Be sure to listen in and learn how Mark Sanchez and Braylon Edwards are so happy together.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0019.mp3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to the hole thing last night. Easily the finest one yet. I literally LOL'ed at a Courtney line (not the first time, but this time the line was actually meant to be funny). The only critique would be that you gotta find a way to route the phone directly through the computer so we can hear it. Weekly call segments with JN people could be a hoot if the sound is good.

I listened to the hole thing last night. Easily the finest one yet. I literally LOL'ed at a Courtney line (not the first time, but this time the line was actually meant to be funny). The only critique would be that you gotta find a way to route the phone directly through the computer so we can hear it. Weekly call segments with JN people could be a hoot if the sound is good.

I'm glad you listened to the "hole" thing Tom

Which line tickled your fancy Tom??

Tom did you really listen to the hole thing? The hole thing huh? That sounds like the name of a side business you frequent on Saturday nights.

Archived