Biggest BLOWOUTS in the NFL this year??

Blackout

here are my top 5:

1-Seattle over Arizona 58-0.....i know it's just the Cards but to lose 58-0?

2-Giants over 49ers 26-3.....a top tier 49ers team got slapped at home granted they "only" gave up 26

3-Patriots over Texans 42-14.....Texans fans are scared to admit Matt Schaub might not be that great after all

4-49ers over Bills 45-3.....if you thought San Fran kicked the Jets asses just look at THIS game lol

5-Ravens over Raiders 55-20.....not much more to say

here are my top 5:

1-Seattle over Arizona 58-0.....i know it's just the Cards but to lose 58-0?

2-Giants over 49ers 26-3.....a top tier 49ers team got slapped at home granted they "only" gave up 26

3-Patriots over Texans 42-14.....Texans fans are scared to admit Matt Schaub might not be that great after all

4-49ers over Bills 45-3.....if you thought San Fran kicked the Jets asses just look at THIS game lol

5-Ravens over Raiders 55-20.....not much more to say

raiders are meh everyone is thrashing them. the jets thanksgiving or SF game should be up there at 5

edit: also idk if the bills game is worse. Scoring 0 points in the modern NFL where kickers can kick 50 something yarders not even one field goal is pretty embarrassing

I should have said Arizona but Seattle won the game you're talking about. Your threads are going to be the hardest part of my newfound positivity.

58-0

can you find me a bigger point differential over the past 50 years, LET ALONE in a shut out??

NOT EVEN DAN MARINOS LAST GAME WAS THAT BAD OF A BLOWOUT (62-7) ;)

now stop being a dooshey and respect my authoritah

58-0

can you find me a bigger point differential over the past 50 years, LET ALONE in a shut out??

3 days ago I'd tell you how much you make my head hurt and wish somebody stabbed you with a spork but I'm a new man so goodnight and good luck with your many threads. I love and appreciate you

58-0

I don't know. That game was a lot closer than the score suggests.

Archived