P.O.T.W. - 12.12.12

The Gun Of Bavaria

It's easy to be a negative Jet fan. It's easy to get frustrated by the incompetent front office and the absolute lack of talent that permeates this team. But after all, what are we? Fans. This post and more importantly this poster has come to the site and has already shown us the power of positive energy. I mean look... Bray Bray is back. Most of this board never wanted him to leave. This sh*t works.

So... I think this post sums up what needs to be the NEW mentality of not only Jetnation but the entire Jets franchise. I just hope Woody or anybody from the Jets gets to see this and starts changing the mentality of the team and begin the process of making the Jets the most positive and successful team in the NFL.

Congratulations and welcome to the site Kid!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628, on 13 December 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

Just saying guys, aren't you tired of the Jets being called a "circus"? And for everything they do it's multiplied by 100x in the most negative way possible? And the media itself is more focused on Tebow, the second string QB who barely plays, than the whole rest of the team? Time for a change people. A positive change. We are going to be the one team in the league that runs on nothing but positivity. Support your starting players. No matter what. DO NOT BOO. The more positive the entire crowd/fans are, the better the team will perform because of all the great energy we feed to them. It works if you believe. And I believe in the Jets, no matter who play. IDK about you! Woo!

Oh Captain! My Captain!

Exactly. I pour my blood, sweat and tears into this place all season long, and does anyone show me their appreciation? Of course not. Some little snot nosed punk shows up with his little dog and pony show and now we're supposed to act like he deserves our endless praise? He talks a good game, but what has he actually done, huh? HUH?? You're all blinded by his words and nothing more. He's the Chad Pennington of message boards, and I will have no part of it.

I'm the captain damnit, and don't you forget it.

Exactly. I pour my blood, sweat and tears into this place all season long, and does anyone show me their appreciation? Of course not. Some little snot nosed punk shows up with his little dog and pony show and now we're supposed to act like he deserves our endless praise? He talks a good game, but what has he actually done, huh? HUH?? You're all blinded by his words and nothing more. He's the Chad Pennington of message boards, and I will have no part of it.

Chad Pennington of Message boards. Awesome! +1

CAPTAIN OUT!

cptjet.gif

This is why The Committee made you captain. It was going to be a tough season, and we needed a tough man.

You've got roughly the same odds of getting re-elected as Jimmy Carter did in 1980.

This team has gone to sh*t under your watch. EDV will swoop in and demand the release of the hostages in Iran and we will all rejoice.

This team was already sh*t when I took over. I inherited it from Klecko for God's sake, what the hell do you expect?

Plus Im unfunny with no schtick.

I'd rather be a hater and negative than to be built up only to be crushed again.

Better to've loved and lost, man. Open up your heart!

I don't acknowledge the NBA before Christmas. Despite all evidence to the contrary, I try to limit the amount of time I spend annoying groups of people on any one topic.

Kinda like the way Nick Cage limited his alcohol intake in Leaving Las Vegas.

EDV for 2013 Captain.

Hitch your wagons to this guy.

Archived