•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

the Broncos look kinda scary

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

umm like yeah remember when the Ravens were 9-2?
The best radio host and Jets fan of all time: http://www.registerstar.com/multimedia/bruce_jacobs/ Go Jets and Celtics

#2 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Atlanta, must be nice to have a quarterback. So jealous.

#3 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Oh and BTW all you Peyton Manning ass Kissers. Guess hes not doing so great unless hes facing prevent. 2 pick sixes and another INT in the first quarter of a game just proves my point that a QB needs time to mesh with his teammates and that can take a 1/2 to full season sometimes to get in sync. I got bitched out because I said this in the offseason and even laughed at guess Peyton does not make every one around him instantly better eh ?

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#4 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Joe Flacco still says he was the best QB on the field today
The best radio host and Jets fan of all time: http://www.registerstar.com/multimedia/bruce_jacobs/ Go Jets and Celtics

#5 Damaged89

Damaged89

shut it down.

• Members
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Suddenly Knowshon Moreno doesn't suck. Brandon Stokely's corpse is productive. WEIRD.

#6 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Suddenly Knowshon Moreno doesn't suck. Brandon Stokely's corpse is productive. WEIRD.

lmao

best QB ever

#7 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 13,371 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Rutgers he started off slow for sure, then took over . I posted that after the first 4 weeks when Peyton lead the league in pick sixes. Denver has a solid all around team will Peyton lead them to a SB ? Lets see if he does not choke in the playoffs like he has so many times previous.

Like I said it was a better decision to go to Denver than to entertain the Jets offer... no ? Would any Jet skill player start over Decker Thomas or Stokley ? Doubt it.

Proud Member of the AVM

#8 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 13,371 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

lmao

best QB ever

Disagree ....Hes not in the same league with Montana or Brady or some of the other greats until he wins Multiple SB's Sorry

Proud Member of the AVM

#9 Joe Jets fan

Joe Jets fan

See ya Rex...

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

Not one Jets offensive play maker would start on the broncos. Couple linemen yes, but that's it.

#10 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Disagree ....Hes not in the same league with Montana or Brady or some of the other greats until he wins Multiple SB's Sorry

agree to disagree but some guys (i.e. Marino, Moon, Tarkenton) would kill for one ring

#11 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Not one Jets offensive play maker would start on the broncos. Couple linemen yes, but that's it.

Holmes would probably be an upgrade over Matt Willis for the #4 wideout but that's it

#12 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,683 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

If santonio holmes were healthy, he'd have 1300 plus yards easily with Manning as his QB. Look at what Manning does for any schmuck who can run a solid route, now combine that with holmes' overall athleticism and skill and you have a fearsome duo. Holmes is one hell of a talent, he's just so mismatched with our QB isn't not even funny.

#13 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

If santonio holmes were healthy, he'd have 1300 plus yards easily with Manning as his QB. Look at what Manning does for any schmuck who can run a solid route, now combine that with holmes' overall athleticism and skill and you have a fearsome duo. Holmes is one hell of a talent, he's just so mismatched with our QB isn't not even funny.

but Thomas would still be the #1 receiver

#14 shawn306

shawn306

Arbitration Eligible

• Members
  • 7,510 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

imagine where they Broncos would be if Tebow was the QB
Posted Image

#15 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,706 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

imagine where they Broncos would be if Tebow was the QB

Elway > Tanny

#16 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

The Steelers offered Holmes up for nothing and only the rube-ass Jets took the hook. Holmes' great talents are now, as they e always been, the stuff of mythology. No Pro Bowls, no All-Pro selections, one 1,000 yard season. Either he's such a cancer in the locker room that quarterbacks just outright refuse to throw to him, or he's simply overrated.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#17 Matt39

Matt39

master knows all except combination to safe

• Members
  • 22,789 posts
  • LocationDel Boca Vista Phase III

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Holmes made one big catch and acts like he's Jerry Rice. Tyree has a pretty big catch too.

#18 Villain The Foe

Villain The Foe

6 Years Is Enough. Time To Fire Rex

• Members
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Peyton: Best QB I've ever seen.

NYJetsScript.gif

#19 shawn306

shawn306

Arbitration Eligible

• Members
  • 7,510 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

Elway > Tanny

Tom Shane > Tanny
Posted Image

#20 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 24,132 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

Peyton: Best QB I've ever seen.

yep. Hands down IMO.

#21 Villain The Foe

Villain The Foe

6 Years Is Enough. Time To Fire Rex

• Members
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

yep. Hands down IMO.

McElroy is a very close 2nd though! lol.

NYJetsScript.gif

#22 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Tom Shane > Tanny

QFMFT
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#23 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

The Steelers offered Holmes up for nothing and only the rube-ass Jets took the hook. Holmes' great talents are now, as they e always been, the stuff of mythology. No Pro Bowls, no All-Pro selections, one 1,000 yard season. Either he's such a cancer in the locker room that quarterbacks just outright refuse to throw to him, or he's simply overrated.

746 yards with Mark Sanchez as your QB is worth 5,354 internet yards.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#24 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,593 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

Peyton and Von Miller = my new favorite team.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#25 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

if Sanchez played a 20 game season he wouldn't sniff 30 TD passes like Peyton does by week 13 every year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users