the Broncos look kinda scary

Blackout

Oh and BTW all you Peyton Manning ass Kissers. Guess hes not doing so great unless hes facing prevent. 2 pick sixes and another INT in the first quarter of a game just proves my point that a QB needs time to mesh with his teammates and that can take a 1/2 to full season sometimes to get in sync. I got bitched out because I said this in the offseason and even laughed at guess Peyton does not make every one around him instantly better eh ?

Rutgers he started off slow for sure, then took over . I posted that after the first 4 weeks when Peyton lead the league in pick sixes. Denver has a solid all around team will Peyton lead them to a SB ? Lets see if he does not choke in the playoffs like he has so many times previous.

Like I said it was a better decision to go to Denver than to entertain the Jets offer... no ? Would any Jet skill player start over Decker Thomas or Stokley ? Doubt it.

Not one Jets offensive play maker would start on the broncos. Couple linemen yes, but that's it.

If santonio holmes were healthy, he'd have 1300 plus yards easily with Manning as his QB. Look at what Manning does for any schmuck who can run a solid route, now combine that with holmes' overall athleticism and skill and you have a fearsome duo. Holmes is one hell of a talent, he's just so mismatched with our QB isn't not even funny.

If santonio holmes were healthy, he'd have 1300 plus yards easily with Manning as his QB. Look at what Manning does for any schmuck who can run a solid route, now combine that with holmes' overall athleticism and skill and you have a fearsome duo. Holmes is one hell of a talent, he's just so mismatched with our QB isn't not even funny.

but Thomas would still be the #1 receiver

The Steelers offered Holmes up for nothing and only the rube-ass Jets took the hook. Holmes' great talents are now, as they e always been, the stuff of mythology. No Pro Bowls, no All-Pro selections, one 1,000 yard season. Either he's such a cancer in the locker room that quarterbacks just outright refuse to throw to him, or he's simply overrated.

The Steelers offered Holmes up for nothing and only the rube-ass Jets took the hook. Holmes' great talents are now, as they e always been, the stuff of mythology. No Pro Bowls, no All-Pro selections, one 1,000 yard season. Either he's such a cancer in the locker room that quarterbacks just outright refuse to throw to him, or he's simply overrated.

746 yards with Mark Sanchez as your QB is worth 5,354 internet yards.

Archived