Won't lie, I was hoping New England would win

Lizard King

Because I absolutely despise the 49ers. Think those fckers are the only team I hate more than New England actually. Can't stand Jim Harbaugh, sick of the team's hype, I think they are gimmicky, and I'm still pissed about that ass whooping they put on us a couple of months ago. I can handle a good Pats/ Jets rivalry, that's fun and healthy and they already clinched anyway. Pats made it real interesting last night and I would've loved to see the Niner's blow it and their playoff hopes crushed on a historic comeback.

Sour grapes. What can I say.

Because I absolutely despise the 49ers. Think those fckers are the only team I hate more than New England actually. Can't stand Jim Harbaugh, sick of the team's hype, I think they are gimmicky, and I'm still pissed about that ass whooping they put on us a couple of months ago. I can handle a good Pats/ Jets rivalry, that's fun and healthy and they already clinched anyway. Pats made it real interesting last night and I would've loved to see the Niner's blow it and their playoff hopes crushed on a historic comeback.

I too, cant stand the 49'ers and would love to take a crow hop power shot at Harbaugh's chin but under no circumstances (unless it somehow benefits the Jets) will I ever root for the Patriots to win.

I was heavily rooting for the Pats to win that game, but not because I hate the 49ers, it was because it was in the best interest of the Jets for the Pats to head into week 17 with a 12-3 record, Why? Because if the Jets win out, and the Colts do the unthinkable, and lose in KC next week, that would ensure the Texans had something to play for as they would lose the tiebreaker to the Pats if they tied for the 1 seed, now if the Texans win next week that wraps up the #1 seed because they have the H2H tiebreaker on Denver so going 13-3 would be just as good as going 14-2, either way they get the #1 seed. This now hurts the chances of Indy losing at home in a win, and in situation if it presents it self week 17 against the Texans if they decide to run the likes of TJ Yates, and other backups out there with nothing to play for.

Gimmicky????

Probably the best old school pound it down your throat, great hard hitting defense team I've seen in the last 10 years. Since early 00's Raven teams.

No gimmicks here.

The 49ers are everything the Rex Ryan Jets want to be.

Seems like a successful formula, yet Rex Ryan's philosophy is out-dated and will never work in today's NFL. Its strange how that works. Its also interesting, how much a QB can do for your team.

I could never root for the Pats or Cowboys unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Rooting for the Pats made no sense last night unless youre a Seahawks fans.

The Pats loss may be devastating to their SB hopes because not only did it potentially cost it a bye, it means the possibility of having to play both Denver and Texans on the road.

There is no way the Pats are being Peyton Manning in Denver, who would be their division round opponent if seeds hold in WC round.

I could never root for the Pats or Cowboys unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Rooting for the Pats made no sense last night unless youre a Seahawks fans.

The Pats loss may be devastating to their SB hopes because not only did it potentially cost it a bye, it means the possibility of having to play both Denver and Texans on the road.

There is no way the Pats are being Peyton Manning in Denver, who would be their division round opponent if seeds hold in WC round.

It made a lot of sense for the Jets to, because the Pats lost, a win next week by the Texans clinches #1 seed in the AFC, and will have no reason to play their starters against the Colts week 17, and if we win out, and Colts lose next week that will really come back to bite us, a full squad Texans team with something to play for probably beats the Colts week 17, TJ Yates does not. And if the Colts lose next week, that could be the Sunday night game with the Colts needing to win to get in, probably won't be because of the NFC East has a good chance of having the Skins, Boys playing week 17 for the division.

It made a lot of sense for the Jets to, because the Pats lost, a win next week by the Texans clinches #1 seed in the AFC, and will have no reason to play their starters against the Colts week 17, and if we win out, and Colts lose next week that will really come back to bite us, a full squad Texans team with something to play for probably beats the Colts week 17, TJ Yates does not. And if the Colts lose next week, that could be the Sunday night game with the Colts needing to win to get in, probably won't be because of the NFC East has a good chance of having the Skins, Boys playing week 17 for the division.

No it didn't because the Colts are essentially irrelevant now unless they lose both games.

The Jets make the playoffs if the Bengals beat the Steelers and then lose the following week to Ravens. That scenario is more likely because all 3 teams are playoff for either the division or their playoff lives (Bengals and Ravens can win the division, Steelers and Bengals could miss playoff entirely).

It's far better to root for a team fighting for its playoff life than one worrying about the 1 or 2 seed.

Cool story, bro. I am sure the Giants bandwagon has plenty of space on it now that they keep losing. See ya.

They're f*cking trolls all of their fans. That's why I troll back... Yesterday's 34-0 was awesome I will continue to troll my friends on FB and Instagram

They are the same as most Yankee fans... front runners who "like their logo". Everyone is a Giants fan by default. The only good thing about this season we are having is that the fake fans seem to have stopped wearing Jets gear outside. Finally. It was awkward seeing people in Jets gear, chatting them up.. and realizing that they knew nothing/nor did they care at all about the Jets.

All my friends are Giants fans. I have been text trolling them nonstop. "Eli.. better than Peyton... lol." That goes a long way.

They are the same as most Yankee fans... front runners who "like their logo". Everyone is a Giants fan by default. The only good thing about this season we are having is that the fake fans seem to have stopped wearing Jets gear outside. Finally. It was awkward seeing people in Jets gear, chatting them up.. and realizing that they knew nothing/nor did they care at all about the Jets.

All my friends are Giants fans. I have been text trolling them nonstop. "Eli.. better than Peyton... lol." That goes a long way.

I posted a picture of my ESPN Score Center App with the giants score ... hashtag giantsnation hashtag bigblue LMAO

They loathe me right now

HUH?

Dont ever want a Pats win unless it helps Jets in some odd math way.

Archived